The Yeerk Pool

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
das1234
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: The Yeerk Pool

Post by das1234 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Yeerk pool, time X
Guraff 427 wrote:As the two controllers returned to the yeerk pool, Guraff stopped.
"The meeting with the Visser i just had was a set-up for Iniss. Normal controllers aren't really allowed to join these meetings."
Then, Guraff straightened up, over 9 feet tall. He looked down on Sonel.
"You know, i should just let you wait here."
Then, Guraff's face began to show the biggest grin.
"But you and me know i can't do that, Hork-Bajir."
All yeerks
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: A loud gulp came from Sonels throat as his neck stretched up to see Guraffs grin. He glanced around the pool nervously, seeing a twp human controllers investigating his cage and the broken lock he had left. His options were desperate, and running ever lower, soon enough there would be no options left.
He would follow Guraff, keeping up his little game of playing a controller. If he got away with it, he would consider himself lucky. If it didn't... he would be re-infested or killed if he attempted to escape.
He regained his straight stance and stared Guraff in the eyes obediently. He had no other choice.
Guraff or Visser

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:28 am

Yeerk pool, noon
Guraff 427 wrote:"You know, i'm unsure whether you are brave or just stupid. Any other Host i can think of would probably run now or attack me. Why don't you try to run for the exit? I guarantee you that no one will interfere and you will only have to deal with me."
With a deep look into Sonel's eyes Guraff continued.
"You now have two options. Get back to the pool right now and pick up Seshna 355..."
Guraff took two streps backwards, entering his Hork-Bajir fighting stance.
"Or challenge me. May you be stupid or brave, by not running away all this time, you deserve to choose."
As always, whoever is grey and slimy can continue.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: His hearts stopped. He had been found out. It was obvious he would never get away with it.
Now what options did he have? Re-infestation or certain death.
Fight against Guraff? The odds weren't exactly even.
Re-infestation? he would rather fight Guraff
Escape? ....
He turned and looked over his shoulder. He saw the exit, several hundred yards along the edge of the pool. Facing back past Guraff, he saw the re-infestation pier.
One chance, which would probably end up with him dead.
It was worth a try.
He began to pace around Guraffs side, slowly and avoiding eye contact, keeping his obediant look.
Then, as Guraff was stood directly between him and the pool, he raised up an arm, grabbed Guraffs side, and barged roughly into him, sending him falling into the rank sludge of the pool.
And as soon as his arm left Guraffs skin, he u-turned and bolted straight for the exit.
Guraff wouldnt be best pleased, to put it likely, but now Sonel had the headstart. Was it enough?
Any yeerk

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Yeerk pool, Noon-ish
Guraff 427 wrote:Guraff emerged from the pool with a splash. As he landed on the ground , he picked up 4 yeerks from his body and tossed them back into the pool.
"Tell the Visser i'll be late. Also, tell him he was right about Iniss 192." he shouted to a red-haired girl. "Yes, General, Sir!" was the answer. Then, Guraff started morphing. He hated it, but speed was more important right now than his host's brute force. His blades sunk into his bones as he grew blue fur, along with a deadly tail. Before the last of his andalite body was complete, he already charged after Sonel with all the speed he had. It shouldn't take long to catch a Hork-Bajir with an andalite body.
<That was unpleasant.> his host didn't speak to him often.
<Well, he seems to be a real warrior. If i didn't know better, i would say you blocked me on purpose.>
<He deserves a chance. He obviously seeks honor. You said Seshna deserved a chance to prove his honor. I think this Hork-Bajir deserves one as well. After all, he stood up against the God General.>
<Maybe. He will have proven his honor if he can get away. And we both know that the chances of that happening are...>
<...Zero. But maybe he has what it takes to turn a zero into something. And if that is the case, we will see what else he can do.>
haven't heard from the visser lately, but any yeerks are free to go
Last edited by das1234 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: Sonel xoomed towards the exit, and made a sharp hairpin turn to slide at the bottom of the staircase, his legs flying out from under him, and he landed hard against several unused cages.
He crawled out from between the fallen cages, to see an andalite charging up towards him. Guraff in morph, obviously. Around, several controllers were gathering.
Too late to go back for the exit, he would be shot down in less than a second.
There was enough room under the cages, he could crawl. Maybe he could escape that way.
With a quick, paniced turn, he crawled through the damaged, old cages, disappearing beneath the rusting metal.
Any yeerk

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeerk pool, still noon
Guraff 427 wrote:<Hork-Bajir! You will not escape! You can hide under the cages but you will not find an exit under there!>
No answer. Guraff changed back to his Host's natural form.
<Well, seems like you overestimated him.>
<Maybe. I did expect him to be able to walk stairs, if that is what you mean.>
Guraff laughed out loud in his mind. His host didn't stop, though.
<You haven' found him yet. So the game continues.>
<That's right. And so i play.>
With that, Guraff stepped into the mess, his blades slicing and crushing rusty metal and his arms throwing obstacles out of the way. His body was way to huge to crawl under the cages, so he chose the slower but safer alternative. <Wait. if i go in there, he can get out behind me and escape.>
Guraff left his Host. A few seconds later, two identical monstrous Hork-Bajirs stood in the mess of metal. One continued inward while the other went back and waited.
I wanna see you try getting out of this one, mister.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 am

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: Sonel continued through the cages, sidled up against the far wall where he thought they were least likely to look. It soon became obvious to him that he was crawling towards the area where all the broken or unused items were just dumped, and found himself crawling under many, varied items, mostly metal and plastic. He heard the sounds of controllers digging their way through the cages. They were tracking him and cornering him against the wall.
Something cold and smooth brushed against his side. A clutch of gas canisters, dented, with the nozzle partially crushed. Seeing these being used before, he knew what canisters did.
And the were heavy, long. He could use them as weapons.
His hands clutched around the top of two large canister, holding them outwards like batons.
And he stood, appearing over the pile of trash.
"Sonel Ganat free!"
Any yeerk

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:50 am

Yeerk pool, noon
Guraff 427 wrote:Guraff 427's host had no name. Whenever he was spoken to, people referred to him as 'Seer'. And right now, Seer was clawing his way through metal pipes.
<Watch out, he could ambush you.> Guraff's voice souded in his head. As if he didn't know that. After all, Guraff had told him everything he knew. Seer stopped slashing for a moment, crouching down to see through the garbage. No one was there, no ambush-just blackness.
As he rose his head again, towering over the trashpile, he could see. Not far, he could see the Hork-Bajir. Free, because he made a gamble with his master. The creature rose.
"Sonel Ganat free!" Seer could see that the Hork-Bajir, whose name appearantly was Sonel Ganat, was holding two sharp metal objects. He smirked. A Hork-Bajir, a natural weapon, holding weapons. How amusingly useless.
From behind, Guraff shouted <It seems like you were right about his courage, but it seems i was right about his intelligence. So now all that is left is for you to clarify if you were right about his honor.>
Seer turned his head to his identical twin and nodded. He wouldn't hold back but give his all. Because honor cannot be given, it has to be earned.
"Sonel Ganat! If you want honor, come down and fight me! If you want freedom, stay up there and be roasted!"
Behind Seer's back, Guraff 427 took a Dracon beam from a guard and aimed at the pile, if Sonel Ganat tried to run, he wouldn't miss.
Yeerks Yeerks

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:55 am

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: He clutched at the ground with his feet as the weapon was raised at him, and he shuddered as the chill spread up his spine. He new he was cornered, and he also knew that he wouldnt escape alive. But there was no point in giving up now, he wouldnt let another yeerk in head. He wanted to make his mark.
With a twist of his hand, he drew back the canister in his right arm, and launched it through the air at 'Seer', before twisting open the nozzle on the other canister.
As it spewed out cloudy bursts of steam and chemical, he became hidden from view, and in the blanket of the cloud, he threw himself at the nearest wall, and finding little ledges, began to climb up the steep side.
Any yeerk