The Yeerk Pool

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

The Yeerk Pool

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 am

The Yeerk pool is...well, you all know what the Yeerk pool is. This is the pool of the First Front, under the command of the One's forces.
This plot is based on Neomorphs (the fan fiction series that I write), which continues the series from the point at which it ended. This takes place after book #65: The Pact. Here's a summary of the series, so that you know what's going on (MAJOR spoilers for those of you who intend to read the series):
3 years after the end of the Yeerk War, Prince Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill was captured by the rogue Yeerks in the Blade ship. But these Yeerks were but a symptom of a new and powerful disease: a being known as the One. The One drove Crayak out of his own galaxy and out of a large section of space. And now the One has a new target: humans.

Crayak cannot allow the One to gain any more power. The time has come for their second war, a war that has been brewing for millions of years. But because the reprocussions of a direct conflict would inevitably destroy everything, the powers that be have agreed to use their servants to fight this war on their behalf. For the One, this means the Kelbrid and the Yeerks, led by Esplin 9466: the Visser; and by Guraff 427: the God General. For Crayak, it means that he must now rely on some of his greatest enemies: the Animorphs.

If the Animorphs win this war, Crayak will leave Earth alone in his game with the Ellimist. If they lose, the One will devour all. The stakes have never been higher, the odds more devistating. This is a new war, the most important war in all of history. Because this time, the Animorphs aren't fighting for Earth. This time, they're fighting for existance itself...

The Animorphs are different than they once were. Only a few of the original warriors remain, and they have changed much. Now, Tobias leads the fight. He has been made a Prince by the Andalites; he fights their war now. With him stand the Andalites Aximili-Esgarrough-Isthill and Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor. Marco still fights and is joined by Jeanne, one of Jake's students. David, thrice a traitor, fights with them, as does James, ready to avenge the deaths of his friends at the Visser's hands.

Jake perished in the struggle, trading his death for Rachel's life. Santorelli, one of Jake's students and Tobias's step-father, died as well. Cassie has abandoned the fight to be with her love, Ronnie Chambers. Rachel, carrying Tobias's child, can no longer fight in this war.

With the seven Animorphs stands Mersa 528: the leader of the Yeerk Rebellion. Although he is bent on the conquest and enslavement of the Human race, he is as much against the Visser as the Animorphs are, if for different reasons. He commands a small army, but their fleet, strengthened by the Blade ship, is more than a match for the Visser's.

This is a new war, and one with greater consequences than any before it. Yeerk and Human and Andalite stand together against the Kelbrid menace. The Animorphs have joined Crayak himself in his war against the One. No matter who wins or loses, the universe will never be the same...
CAST
  • Prince Tobias [Animorphs, Andalite Military] <capnnerefir>
  • Prince Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthil ("Ax") [Andalite Military, Animorphs] <Elfangor>
  • Aristh Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor ("Al") [Animorphs, Andalite Military] <Will>
  • Marco [Animorphs] <gioandf>
  • Jeanne [Animorphs] <STILL AVAILABLE>
  • David [Animorphs] <EmberGryphon>
  • James [Animorphs] <Snoopy>
  • Visser Esplin 9466 [The One, Yeerk Empire] <John3Sobieski>
  • Guraff 427 [Yeerk Empire] <das1234>
  • Mersa 528 [Yeerk Rebellion] <Zophar/Ghost of Zophar>

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Re: The Yeerk Pool

Post by das1234 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Noon, Yeerk pool
Guraff 427 wrote:Guraff 427 was no ordinary yeerk. Right now, he was swimming through the yeerk pool. Only as long as a child's finger, no one would have guessed that he was among the fiercest warriors the Andalite-Yeerk war had ever seen. Although he had honorably slain countless enemies and gained godlike status among his people, he still had to feed like every ordinary yeerk.
Even though he knew many of his brethren hated this procedure, he didn't mind it. For Guraff 427, feeding was the source of peace and silence he needed to fight effectively. No host to communicate with, no danger he could fend off. He enjoyed his stay in the warm water for he knew that it would make him stronger, able to think, walk or even fight for three days without rest, unless his host needed it. This host was a Hork-Bajir seer, who was loyal. Not to the Yeerk Empire, the Visser or even his own race, but to Guraff himself. Guraff had shown him the honors of fighting and, as a team, they were a force to be reckoned with.
This Hork- Bajir was walking down the pier leading into the pool. No one accompanied him, restrained him. Even if they did, even 6 or 8 normal Hork-Bajir controllers wouldn't be able to hold the huge seer back when he was unleashed. But nothing happened. It never had, as long as this very Hork-Bajir had been host to Guraff 427. He walked to the end of the pier, held his massive clawed hand into the grey fluid and as he rose it again, he held a grey slug in it. He closed his eyes, bowed his head, and moved his hand to his ear.
Half a minute later, the being known as the God General turned around and left the main dome. He had an appointment with his Visser.
I guess the Visser or anyone else who is a yeerk should continue
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:23 am

Noon, Yeerk pool
Sonel Ganat/Seshna 355 wrote: It had been almost three days since Sonel's yeerk, Seshna 355 had fed from the yeerk pool. He made his way down towards the sludgy pool, and hung around, Seshna desperately avoiding the like of the Visser and Guraff, since he had never really been in their good books since he crash landed a bug fighter. He kept quite and out of the way, circling and guarding the pool like the other troops.
He held a weapon in his right hand, singing it lazily as he strolled around, as if aimlessly. The constant sound of screaming, crying hosts in the cages wansnt effecting Seshna at all. he was used to it. Sonel was also used to it now, yet he still tried to drown it out in the back of his own mind.
As he turned to follow along the poolside yet again, he noticed an unusually tall Hork-Bajir making his way from the pier. Instantly recognizing Guraff, Seshna turned Sonel away and tried to look busy. He slowly moved away from Guraff, hoping for yet another boring day without any 'incidents'.
Guraff preferably, or Visser

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am

Noon, Yeerk pool
Guraff 427 wrote: "Well, well, if it isn't the 'Ace Pilot'. Did you take my advice and took flying lessons? You know that the Visser isn't in need of troops unable to command something as easy as a bug fighter. It would be a shame if he had you give this host to more...qualified people."

Seshna 355 stopped in his movement. Sonel's two hearts stopped beating. As Guraff approached even closer, Seshna realized he had nowhere to run. He slowly turned around. Guraff now stood about an arm's length away from him. Besides Sonel being taller than most humans, Guraff towered over him.
"No answer? Seshna 355, was it? Lost your speaking ability?"
"Uhhmm, no Commander, Sir. I, uhm, I took lessons, sir."
"And? How did it go? Confident enough to fly again? With me, for example?"

That was a problem. If Guraff was in the vicinity and Seshna screwed up again, his fate would be sealed. But what choice did he have? Refuse Guraff 427?
"I guess, sir. I mean, it would be an honor, Sir."
"I have something i want you to know. Failure is no shame. Even i have failed. Many times. But every failure tells us a lesson. And as long as you learned that lesson, i will see to it that you will not be punished. And to establish if you learned this lesson will be why you will fly with me on the next mission."
"Yes, Sir."
"Then i will see you in the Hangar later."
"Sir...this mission... what is it?"
"I am about to discuss matters with the Visser right now. If i remember correctly, you are behind on your feeding schedule. You will feed right now so you are fit for the job."
"Alright, Sir."
"We all stand under our Visser. So you will call me Guraff."
"Guraff it is, Sir."

Guraff 427 turned around and headed for the Visser's quarters. Seshna turned to get in line by the first pool peer. As he looked over his shoulder, he saw the massive Controller vanishing behind a wall. It was no sooner than that he breathed out for the first time in 5 minutes.
I'd prefer the Visser next but Seshna can continue, too.

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:00 am

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Guraff 427 wrote:"There is something else i wanted to talk to you about. We need more ships." Guraff circled the table and leaned backwards against one of the walls.
"You know what i'm adressing here. Some fools even lose ships without fighting."
The Visser stared at his friend. <But->
"Yes, i know it was my idea to keep him." Guraff cut him off. "We will see what we will gain by that measure. I have chosen for him to be among my pilots."
Guraff started strafing through the room. "I have something to ask. If we are to succeed in this war we will need more ships. And we can be sure any transports will reach us while we attack the blade ship. This is why i ask you to prepare a shipment. If it is sent at the same time as we attack the blade ship, the Devil Prince and his lackeys will have no choice. Either intercept our transports and give us back our blade ship.. Or defend it and grant us reinforcements. What do you say?"
<I'll think about it.>
"That's enough. I'll go on the probing mission in 4 hours. Give me 3 bug fighters. Seshna 355 and Iniss 192 will accompany me. Farewell, friend."
The huge Hork-Bajir turned around and left the Visser's room.
all yeerks can continue
Last edited by das1234 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 am

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: Seshna had entered the yeerk pool, leaving Sonel to be thrown into the nearest empty cage. He scrambled into the back corner and curled up there, trying to hide in the shadow by the wall. He planned to charge at the next controller to open the cage, to take them by surprise. Of course, it never worked, and he was quickly subdued.
It usually took a long time before he would have to be re-infested, enough time to be effected by the screams of those around. He held his head in his palms and stared at the lock on the cage.
The rusty lock.
He crept to the front of cage, unable to believe his luck. The lock was worn, weak, it would be easy to break.
He looked out through the bars and saw no controllers nearby, and he got to work with scraping at the lock.
He caught it in the air as it fell, and quietly dropped it beside him.
It was no effort getting out of the cage unseen, and he looked around the yeerk pool with his own eyes, no restraint.
Looking ove, he saw the nearest exit, all he had to do was run...
And thats what he did...
Straight into Guraff as he came strolling out in front off him.
What could he do?
Staring up as the huge Hork-Bajir controller, he flicked through his limited intelligence and quickly formed a rather risky idea.
He stood to attention like a controller would. "Sir."
Guraff preferably

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeerk pool, noon
Guraff 427 wrote:"Ah, Seshna. As i see, you were feeding in a hurry. I believe it is time to brief you on our mission."
"Sir."
After Guraff told Sonel about the probing mission, the pool started to fill.
"I believe we are in the way here," Guraff said looking at a large crowd of controllers that just had arrived, many staring at the monstrous Controller with their jaws open. The two Hork-Bajirs walked a few seconds away from the crowd, until Guraff stopped.
"I am about to go brief Iniss 192, the other pilot who will accompany us on our mission."
A grin raced over Guraff's face.
"Do you mind coming along?"
Sonel propably

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: Throughout the conversation, Sonel tried his best to sound exactly like Seshna, and felt proud of himself once he realised Guraff was falling for it. He sstill trembled violently whenever they talked though.
And he trembled worse still,when Guraff asked him to come along to brief the other yeerk.
He stood there in horrified silence, eyes wide and alert, staring up at the fearsome controller. "... Yes Sir..."
Keeping his words to a minimum had got him this far...
Deep in the back of his mind, he sped through jumbled thoughts on how to escape. What he would do if he even made it outside. Most of all, he wanted to get out of the yeerk pool, and maybe Guraff would lead him there. Or maybe he'd just end up in another battle, with no yeerk to control him...
Guraff preferably

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Post by das1234 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Yeerk pool, noon
Guraff 427 wrote:Guraff led the smaller Hork-Bajir through seemingly endless corridors. They headed for the troop quarters, where the experienced fighter pilots and most of the Hork-Bajir-controllers had the thing closest to home.
Finally they arrived at a door. The display outside said '2558-c'. The ceiling light was broken,so it was almost black. Guraff opened the door without knocking. The room inside was dimly lit and nearly empty. Only a small bed, a Box and a Table were inside. And...
"Iniss. You are ready, i suppose?"
An old man jumped high in the air. Behind his back he tried to hide a device Guraff easily recoglized as Z-space communicator.
"As you...and Mersa...know, there is one thing i despise...Above everything else."
The man panickly reached behind his back. Guraff's face showed a demonic grin. By the time the man had drawn his dracon beam, his head head been seperated from his torso. Guraff stomped the communication device.
As the two Hork-Bajirs exited the room seconds later, Guraff turned to Sonel.
"You're awfully quiet, Seshna. I already suspected his treachery, altough i didn't inform the Visser yet. Mersa now has false information. Don't be afraid. There is no danger for us during the probing mission. I will have to return to the Visser though to inform him about this...event. If you choose to regain lost trust, you should accompany me."
yeerk power!

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: As he watched Guraff slice into the human controller, he couldnt help but feel escaping wouldnt be quite as simple as he had planned. He may not have been smart, but he knew that one wrong move would get him killed, at least.
He stared at the large Hork-Bajir, remaining silent and shaking, and he just nodded at what Guraff said, agreeing to follow him, knowing there was no other way out of this.
His only chance was to stand alongside Guraff and the Visser, and fool them both into thinking he had a yeerk in his head.
Maybe he should have just stayed in the cage...
Guraff preferably