The Reliquary

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

The Reliquary

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 am

The Reliquary is Tobias's ship. It serves as a home for Tobias, Rachel, Ax, and Al, as well as a mobile command post for the Animorphs.
This plot is based on Neomorphs (the fan fiction series that I write), which continues the series from the point at which it ended. This takes place after book #65: The Pact. Here's a summary of the series, so that you know what's going on (MAJOR spoilers for those of you who intend to read the series):
3 years after the end of the Yeerk War, Prince Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill was captured by the rogue Yeerks in the Blade ship. But these Yeerks were but a symptom of a new and powerful disease: a being known as the One. The One drove Crayak out of his own galaxy and out of a large section of space. And now the One has a new target: humans.

Crayak cannot allow the One to gain any more power. The time has come for their second war, a war that has been brewing for millions of years. But because the reprocussions of a direct conflict would inevitably destroy everything, the powers that be have agreed to use their servants to fight this war on their behalf. For the One, this means the Kelbrid and the Yeerks, led by Esplin 9466: the Visser; and by Guraff 427: the God General. For Crayak, it means that he must now rely on some of his greatest enemies: the Animorphs.

If the Animorphs win this war, Crayak will leave Earth alone in his game with the Ellimist. If they lose, the One will devour all. The stakes have never been higher, the odds more devistating. This is a new war, the most important war in all of history. Because this time, the Animorphs aren't fighting for Earth. This time, they're fighting for existance itself...

The Animorphs are different than they once were. Only a few of the original warriors remain, and they have changed much. Now, Tobias leads the fight. He has been made a Prince by the Andalites; he fights their war now. With him stand the Andalites Aximili-Esgarrough-Isthill and Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor. Marco still fights and is joined by Jeanne, one of Jake's students. David, thrice a traitor, fights with them, as does James, ready to avenge the deaths of his friends at the Visser's hands.

Jake perished in the struggle, trading his death for Rachel's life. Santorelli, one of Jake's students and Tobias's step-father, died as well. Cassie has abandoned the fight to be with her love, Ronnie Chambers. Rachel, carrying Tobias's child, can no longer fight in this war.

With the seven Animorphs stands Mersa 528: the leader of the Yeerk Rebellion. Although he is bent on the conquest and enslavement of the Human race, he is as much against the Visser as the Animorphs are, if for different reasons. He commands a small army, but their fleet, strengthened by the Blade ship, is more than a match for the Visser's.

This is a new war, and one with greater consequences than any before it. Yeerk and Human and Andalite stand together against the Kelbrid menace. The Animorphs have joined Crayak himself in his war against the One. No matter who wins or loses, the universe will never be the same...
CAST
  • Prince Tobias [Animorphs, Andalite Military] <capnnerefir>
  • Prince Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthil ("Ax") [Andalite Military, Animorphs] <Elfangor>
  • Aristh Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor ("Al") [Animorphs, Andalite Military] <Will>
  • Marco [Animorphs] <gioandf>
  • Jeanne [Animorphs] <STILL AVAILABLE>
  • David [Animorphs] <EmberGryphon>
  • James [Animorphs] <Snoopy>
  • Visser Esplin 9466 [The One, Yeerk Empire] <John3Sobieski>
  • Guraff 427 [Yeerk Empire] <das1234>
  • Mersa 528 [Yeerk Rebellion] <Zophar/Ghost of Zophar>
LOCATIONS
  • The Reliquary [Animorphs]
  • Rachel's House [Animorphs]
  • The Yeerk Pool [Yeerk Empire]
  • The Community Center [Yeerk Rebellion]
  • The Blade Ship [Yeerk Rebellion]

Beckyno1
Hork-Bajir seer
Hork-Bajir seer

Re: The Reliquary

Post by Beckyno1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:52 am

I love the Neomorphs series and I've read all of them. I am now waiting for #71 The Price. Can you please tell me when your gonna get it posted on this site? Thanks
Inactivness has hit me! Oh no! If you want to remind me to come on, just PM me!

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:31 pm

He will most likely post it when it is written :P

ALso maybe you should post this in the Fanfiction section...
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 am

Hmm...I think I'll talk to Soumik about closing up this part of AFF, since we don't need it and having it here is kind of clutterful...

As to your question, though, I can't give an actual time frame for it because it's being ghostwritten by John3Sobieski, and he's got his own projects. HOwever, I can say that we've gotten a good deal of 71 down already and I think you'll greatly enjoy it. In my opinion, it's well worth the wait.