Rachel's House

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Rachel's House

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 pm

capnnerefir wrote:After this, I'm going to request that Ty goes, since he'll probably have some important stuff to say. But after that, I encourage everyone else on the Animorphs' side to jump in.
Noon:The Reliquary/Rachel's house.
Tobias wrote:Tobias nodded. "Good words. But are they anything more than that? We'll have to see. I've seen men whose words exceeded their actions. I've also had the blessing to see those who actions far exceeded their words. Only time judges a man."

Tobias retrieved the Escafil device from a compartment on the ship. The others had taken it from the Blade ship before they turned the craft over to Mersa. Al was working on reproducing it and improving it. If anyone could fix it, it was Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor. But that wasn't the issue at hand.

Tobias held out the cube. "Once, seven years ago, my father held this same cube out to me. From the moment I touched it, my life has never been the same. Once you touch this and accept this power, there is no going back; just ask David when you meet him. Once you accept this, the fight begins. Welcome to the Animorphs. What did you say your name was?"
Ty, and then anyone.

Squirrelmonkey
Civilian

Post by Squirrelmonkey » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Noon: The Reliquary/Rachel's house
Ty wrote:"My name is Ty," Ty said before touching the cube. He touched it, and felt a strange sensation. When he pulled his hand away, he said, "You'll find they are much more than words. I finally have something to live, and maybe even die, for. I'm not just going to let this pass me by. Tobias, you will find that you have gained a worthy ally. And I'm glad to be a part of the Animorphs."
Anyone

Will
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Will » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Noon: The Reliquary/Rachel's house
Alloran-Sirinial-Fangor (Al) wrote:Al was on his way into the main area of the Reliquary. He had a few system checks to run and a list of diagnostics to try to figure out what was causing one of the ship's security features to periodically identify Rachel as an intruder. A usual day's routine.

He was so absorbed in his mental computations and plans for the security system that he failed to notice Ty at first. It wasn't until Al did a quick scan behind him with his stalk eyes that he noticed Ty staring at him with a somewhat bewildered look on his face. Al had no reason to flee or attack, judging by his brother's relaxed expression around Ty. One thing that really intrigued Al was human body language. It was so different from that of an Andalite.

Al fixed his main eyes on Ty, while examining the rest of the room with his stalk eyes. After another moment of silence, Al fixed all four of his eyes on Prince Tobias. He decided to wait for his brother to introduce him. He didn't know how much Ty already knew, and how much Prince Tobias wanted him to know. Al shifted his left rear hoof a little, which made a dull panging sound against the metal floor of the Reliquary. It was a habit of his, especially in situations that humans would identify as uncomfortable.
Tobias
"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Noonish: The Reliquary/Rachel's House.
Tobias wrote:"Al, this is Ty. He's one of us now. I'll tell you the story later, it's a little on the long side. Basically, Ty chose the wrong woman to follow home. Ty, this is Al, my brother. That story's a hell of a lot longer and I only know bits and pieces of it. Let's go inside the house; I'm sure we'll come across the others sooner or later. You should meet the rest of the team as soon as possible, and go off to grab some morphs. You never know when the action's going to start.
Alnyone.

alexsilva
Gedd

Post by alexsilva » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Noonish:The Reliquary/Rachel's House
Rachel wrote: Rachel entered the Reliquary to find Tobias talking to a homeless guy in tattered clothing. Odd . . . Why would he be talking to a homeless guy? Rachel thought to herself as she walked over to the two men. They seemed to be talking about something, and were too into their conversation that they didn't notice her when she walked in. Rachel wondered what was so important about this homeless guy off the street that Tobias was having a deep conversation with him; it was odd for Tobias to be talking to someone Rachel knew he'd never met before.

Rachel mind wandered, and she thought about Jake. She shuddered; the only reason she was here was because he had sacrificed himself so that she would live. I still can't believe he did that, Rachel thought. She still shuddered about the moment she had died; it was so horrible that she never wanted to relive it ever again. Then she brought herself back to the moment. Al, Tobias' brother had walked in and started talking to the two As soon as Tobias stopped talking for a second, Rachel made her presence known. "Hey Tobias," Rachel said. "Who's this guy, and why is he here?"
Anyone, preferably Tobias.

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Noonish: The Reliquary/Rachel's House
Tobias wrote:"This is Ty," he told Rachel. As usual, she was suspicious of the stranger. He couldn't blame her, really. He had started making odd 'friends' ever since he forged that alliance with Mersa. "I don't know if you're aware of this, but he decided it would be a good idea to follow you home from the mall. And now...well, now he's one of us. Try to be nice to him, you know how much you scare new people. Let's see.... Why don't you tell him that story about how you came back to life? I'm going to go look for the others." Leaving them to their own fates, Tobias left. If Ty somehow ended up in danger, Al would make sure no harm came to him. Probably...
Anyone. I'd love to run into some other Animorphs...

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Noonish:The Mall/Rachel's House
Ax wrote:Ax was at the mall again trying to decide what kind of cinnamon bun he wanted. Did he want one with jam in the middle or not? Its hard, thought Ax to himself. Why do have so many different kinds? If only there was just one choice it would make it so much easier. Then he could take a bite from his lovely cinnamon bun. After a while, he chose a plain cinnamon and then almost chocked when trying to stuff it whole into his mouth. After the bun, Ax decided to go to Rachel's house to see what was going on. So he got on a bus and got off to Rachel's. Ax waled up the path and knocked on the door...
Anyone
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Zophar
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Zophar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:27 pm

1245, Rachel's House
Mersa wrote: Ax arrived just in time to see Tobias pick up the small holographic emitter that he used to communicate with the Rebel Yeerks. Up popped an image of Mersa/Chapman which began to speak in the uninterrupted flow of a recording.
"Tobias," it said, "I feel a meeting is in order. If you are to be my ally in this war, then we should plan our attack together. Meet me at the address provided at the end of this message, on the roof. And Tobias. Come in your natural form." A computer's voice proceeded to read off an address, then the emitter clicked off.
Your Move, Animorphs

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:37 pm

12:45" The Reliquary/Rachel's House
Tobias wrote:Tobias considered just ignoring the message. If Mersa wanted to plan an attack, it inevitably meant an attempt to get his enemies to kill each other. But it also meant an opportunity to hurt the Visser, which was far more important than damaging Mersa. With the Visser out of the way, the One would lose and Tobias would be free to alert the world to Mersa, sit back, and let someone else deal with it for once. So really, there wasn't much choice but to go. Marco wouldn't like it, and some of the others probably wouldn't either, but there was little choice in the matter.

Tobias took a quick head count. Ty, Al, Rachel, and Ax. Not exactly the force he wanted to take with him to meet Mersa. Ty and Rachel were sadly useless in a fight, since Rachel wasn't permitted to morph and Ty had no morphs. In an emergency, he could probably morph Ax, but it would be best to avoid that. Then again, what was the need for guards? Mersa couldn't afford to kill him, after all; without the Animorphs, he was pretty much helpless. Still, Tobias turned to his people. "Try and find some of the others. If we're going to meet Mersa, I want to be ready for anything. No telling which way he'll go."
Anyone (preferably an Animorph we haven't seen yet).

EmberGryphon
Captain
Captain

Post by EmberGryphon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 pm

12:45: The Sky Above Rachel's Neighborhood
David wrote:Being a rat in the body of a Golden Eagle was perhaps one of the strangest things David ever could have imagined, before or since meeting the Animorphs. The instincts were all wrong, for one thing- the rat part of his mind screamed in panic whenever the breeze blew over his face, for example; the eagle portion relished the feeling. But the most disturbing thing was- well, rats and mice were everywhere, even here in the suburbs. And every few blocks, David would spot yet another round, furry body that half his current mental state would respond to with "Hey, that looks like me," while the other half would chime in with, "Lunch?"

It was a little creepy. But there was still something incredibly, incredibly cool about having your own wings- that hadn't changed, even when everything else did. And it was a beautiful afternoon, the blacktop was radiating killer thermals, and David was spending some of his time off enjoying the sky, being effortlessly pushed up and up and up by the wind. He hadn't even noticed that he'd wound up right back near Rachel's house; he was watching some starlings flit from rooftop to streetlight three hundred feet under his own wings with eyes that were, at least temporarily, a predator's. He didn't intend to try and hunt them- but he relished the fact that, for the next forty-five minutes until his morphing time was up, he could have.
Anyone, but preferably someone who'll pull me into the action~
Trainin' Wadsworth --> ImageImage