Feedback

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Feedback

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 pm

This is where you should post any feedback, suggestions or grievances you have about this RPG. For example:
The Ghost of Zophar wrote:Mersa"'Sup foos?"
This pronouncement was met with stunned silence from those assembled. Not to be deterred by an awkward silence (so used to them, after all), Mersa continued.
"Where's my baby at?" Opening a briefcase, he pulled out a pistol, a "Glock" in common usage.
"Alright, now lets us talk. I'm sure you all know why I called you hear-"
"Actually, sir, you didn't," said one of his braver underlings.
"Then it isn't important, now is it. Just follow f******* orders and no one gets hurt, you hear me? Do you hear that?" Mersa whispered. "I think the Animob is here right now! Okay, f*** the plan, just do what I say got it?"
"Yes sir."
"Good, now then- HOLYF***INGSIIIWHATHTEHELLISTHATBAMAAMAMAMMAMAMA!" Mersa unloaded a dozen rounds pell-mell through the closed door leading outside.
"You," he yelled, "go make sure its dead!"
the Yeerk opened the door, and gasped at the sight of Jesen's body covered in blood and French Fries.
"Oooh hell," Mersa said, "that sucks." The rest of the Yeerks spent the rest of the meeting making very sure they were plainly visible and quiet.
"Okay, here's the plan," Mersa began, "You, the newly infested criminal underworld are going to get me guns. Lots of guns. Big guns, small guns, gunsgunsguns. A gun's gun. You feel me." They did, so he continued. "Then, after the next spawning, we'll arm every controller we can! We blow a million holes through that black thing the birdy has! Big messy ones too!" Mersa expressed his glee by firing another few shots into the air. "And these burgers are delicious, who got them?"
"Uh, Sir, We are currently allied with Tobias the Animorph, against the Visser? Remember?"
"We are?"
"Yes, sir, you rebelled against him...?"
"Oh, that, yeah, its hard to keep track sometimes isn't it? Why am I wearing a sweater vest?"
"...Sir?"
"I want some leather"
"Sir with your position in the community-"
"Look at you, you wear leather and you look cool!"
"That really isn't the point I was tryi-"
"So whats the plan?"
The assembled Yeerks were getting increasingly worried. "Plan sir? Your 'other half' said you had a plan!"
"I told you never to trust that guy."
"..."
"Well, I guess I'll just ask Guraff for advice. No, wait, I forgot, yeah he works for the Visser. Does it ever freak you out how...chummy(?) those two are? I mean if they were gonna couple, fine, but the sexual tension is just unbearable. Hmmmm. Okay, I got a plan. You said chicken legs was my new ally right?"
"Yes sir."
"Set up a meeting, Cinnabon, my treat"
Technically, this seems out of character for Mersa. But I won't stop you for a few reasons. 1.) In the books, we've only seen Mersa in professional situations and when he was being watched by the Animorphs; he may act completely differently around his fellows. 2.) It's funny. Just remember, when you're around Animorphs or the Visser's forces, keep the act up. Mersa's thoughts can be as crazy as you want, but make sure to keep his words and actions IC.

Also, likin' the Sun Ce and Dong Zhuo avatars. Is it bad that I can recognize them on sight?

das1234
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Feedback

Post by das1234 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 am

i just noticed SOMETHING. seeing how this is a 3-party rpg, i think we have some serious balancing issues. not counting zophar who appearantly has schizophrenia, we have something like 3 vs 3 vs 10 or something. i'm not sure how this thing can work if we don't have more members and/or better distributed members. i mean i can't just make the empire all by myself^^
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!

Dak-Hamee
Commander
Commander
Location: In a spaceship, surrounded by aliens that look suspiciously like owls...

Post by Dak-Hamee » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Well, I'm joining, no matter what.*Starts to walk out of room, but looks back* Witch means you've got some backup now.*Exits into the dark, abyssmal night of the war
Spoiler:
Sorry about getting all dramatic, I thought it was cool.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... 0#/d23ifgd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Well, we've had this game closed for quite a long time... I guess I forgot to lock the threads.