I go try it.
It looks very cool.

Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Animorphs Battle

Post by Snoopy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Just so you all know, I merged two topics into one, as they were both about exactly the same thing.

Also, I may just go over there and start playing in a few days. Look out for new people...

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Keeble
Gedd

Re: Animorphs Battle

Post by Keeble » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello, just wanted you all to know I'm the admin on Animorphs battle.. I go by Jake there.. I'd really like anyone and everyone to join it.. It's basically a Animorph Rp, but you can talk bout the series there as well.. Most of the canons are taken, but it's just as fun to make your own character.. You can be the good guys [Animorphs] the bad guys [Altermorphs] or the even badder guys [the yeerks/controllers] :D

More info:

The skin was partially made by someone else.. a professional skin designer i dunno their name. The color was their idea as well, I just edited stuff like the background image, and I also made the banner. New/old icons I did not make. The gradients I did. I will be making skins that are fully my own just as soon as we get more members :)

And as you all know the animorphs series is by K.A Applegate.. So a lot of the story line is by them, the part where David branches off and creates his own group called the altermorphs, that was my idea.. I am hoping to add more to the plot soon, but I will probably be asking a lot of help from the members :)

So if you are interested in it, please join. :D

Beckyno1
Hork-Bajir seer
Hork-Bajir seer
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Animorph battle

Post by Beckyno1 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 am

I joined Animorphs battle only today, and I was wondering if anyone else was a member. I saw Capn, and a few others. Actually, I saw that Capn had several charactors. Well, anyway, that site is really quiet, and I thought that this site was. So if your a member, maybe we could plan some times to meet up on it?

I'm also called Beckyno1 on Animorphs battle. How can you become Altermorphs or Animorphs and stuff.
Inactivness has hit me! Oh no! If you want to remind me to come on, just PM me!

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Animorph battle

Post by capnnerefir » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 pm

There's actually a thread for this in the External/3rd Party RPGs section. I'm just going to shove this in there.

And is the site starting back up again? It died out a long time ago, though there were a few halfhearted attempts to revive it.