Animorphs Battle

Play non-Animorphs RPGs here.
Leona
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Animorphs Battle

Post by Leona » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 pm

I've recently found another Animorphs RP forum, however on this one pretty much all of the main characters are taken already. :(

[Part of this plot was from the original plot from the books. Most was made up by me]

Sometimes weird things happen to people. Ask Jake. He may tell you about the night he and his friends saw the strange light in the sky. He may even tell you about what happened when they realized the "light" was only a plane -- from another planet.

Here's where Jake's story gets a little weird. He and his friends are told the human race is under attack, but they're given the chance to fight back.

Now Jake, Rachel, Cassie, Tobias and Marco have the power to morph into any animal they choose. And they must use that power to outsmart an evil that is greater than anything the world has ever seen...

The blue box Elfangor used to create the Animorphs has been found by a kid named David. Marco sees David with the box and knows the Animorphs must take it back. They end up saving David and the box from Visser Three, but with the Yeerks still looking for them. They turned David into one of them, Then realized it was a mistake.

But it was too late. David has turned on the Animorphs, and has created his own group of Animorphs, but with the name of Altermorphs, simply meaning to change shape. These Altermorphs aren't as nice as the Animorphs would have hoped. The Animorphs decide to take their chances and start creating new Animorphs, hoping to be able to win both battlesSo now it's a battle between the Animorphs, and the Yeerks, and the Animorphs, and the Altermorphs. Will the Animorphs be able to battle the Yeerks once again, in order to stop Visser Three from stealing the box, and killing them?

There's a new batch of Animorphs in town...

Join Animorphs Battle now!

Home l Plot l Rules l Claim a Canon l Advertise

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Animorphs Battle

Post by Wolfstar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm

WHOA!! cool! as in totally insane cool! who's taken, who's not?

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

PaulKeller
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by PaulKeller » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 am

Wow that site sounds so cool. Is it still active? Let me know on AIM, berserkerrage08. Later dudes.
OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TAKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PUT IT BACK ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gioandf
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by gioandf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:21 pm

wow cool ill go into that site inmediatley
What would i be if i could morph? A skunk. Small but lethal.

Squirrelmonkey
Civilian

Animorphs Battle-more players needed

Post by Squirrelmonkey » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Animorphs battle is a cool site, yet right now there aren't many people on it. For one thing it's not even a year old. I've got a pretty good RP going on there right now.(It's called "A friend in need" for the record.) If any one is interested, here's the site:http://animorphsbattle.proboards42.com/
Hope you check it out!

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Animorphs Battle-more players needed

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 pm

I'll take a look at it. I've avoided Animorphs RPs because I felt that (when combined with all the fan fiction I write) they take my nerdiness to an unacceptable level. But if it intrigues me, I'll think about it.

Squirrelmonkey
Civilian

Post by Squirrelmonkey » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Yeah, I know how that feels. I enjoy it though. When you get there look me up. I have two accounts, Ty and Rickytanner. Rickytanner is a temporary thing, and Ty is permanent. On the Chat, though I always use the name Ty. I hope you like it, and I'll be looking for you!

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Well, I'm there now. I go by David and Machiavelli.

And I encourage many of you here at AFF to get involved, too. With more people, this could get seriously interesting. Here's a bit of plot for you:

The blue box Elfangor used to create the Animorphs has been found by a kid named David.
Marco sees David with the box and knows the Animorphs must take it back.
They end up saving David and the box from Visser Three, but with the Yeerks still looking for them.
They turned David into one of them, Then realized it was a mistake.

But it was too late. David has turned on the Animorphs, and has created his own group of Animorphs,
but with the name of Altermorphs, simply meaning to change shape.
These Altermorphs aren't as nice as the Animorphs would have hoped.
The Animorphs decide to take their chances and start creating new Animorphs, hoping to be able to win both battles.
So now it's a battle between the Animorphs, and the Yeerks, and the Animorphs, and the Altermorphs.
Will the Animorphs be able to battle the Yeerks once again, in order to stop Visser Three from stealing the box, and killing them?

There's a new batch of Animorphs in town...

Come on, now, doesn't that sound interesting? And hey, if you be an Altermorph, you get help me carry out evil plans!

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Here, gio. I think you may need this.
gio.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gioandf
Warrior
Warrior

Post by gioandf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm

capnnerefir wrote:Here, gio. I think you may need this.
gio.jpg
thx dude
What would i be if i could morph? A skunk. Small but lethal.