The Pack: Wolf RP

Play non-Animorphs RPGs here.
Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: The Pack, wolf rp

Post by Sassy_Cat » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 pm

"We were falling off- I mean climbing down- cliffs, sir!" Asnic said quickly, immediately straightening herself up. The presence or Horace was the presence of annoyance and overall danger to younger wolves. She bowed her head in loyalty to the higher ranked wolf.

Sorry I haven't posted. I'm a busy person who hardly ever notices things.
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
- Ray Bradbury

My amazing blog- http://yasreadyas.blogspot.com/

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 am

"Climbing down cliffs? Wolves don't climb down cliffs! Sort yourself off before you embarrass yourself further!"

Rafe
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Rafe » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:10 am

"Mind yer own business old ma- er... wolf" Zyrran snarled at the elderly wolf.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Horace turned to Zyrran, a look of pure, unequalled, sinister grumpiness on his face. "This IS my business. I'm in charge of this pack!"

Rafe
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Rafe » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 am

"What about Vae? He's the alpha, you're nothing but an old bag of fur" Zyrran said, and with a change of his tone he asked "And uhh...how did your arthritis-afflicted legs get you this far off the camp anyways?

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am

"Vaes always too busy chasing his own tail to string a coherent sentance together. You need someone with cunning to lead the pack.... And I don't have arthritis." He snarled.

Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Sassy_Cat » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Lupa trotted up, snickering at Horace's last sentence. "Yes you do! You whine about it day and night, keeping poor Harin awake as he tries to help!" Asnic tensed herself, knowing that even though Lupa had more authority than Horace, and could say most anything she wanted, the following argument would not be pretty. One more time in her life she wondered why she was always caught in the middle of these kind of things.

I am so inactive...
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
- Ray Bradbury

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Horace pouted at Lupa. "You always butt in at the worst times, don't you? Why don't you do something useful for a change instead of annoying your superiors?"

Rafe
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Rafe » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:44 am

Exam week, gonna be gone for a while so I'll write a long one to compensate for my absence. I'll be back around friday, maybe saturday depending on your timezone.
Zyrran rubbed his temple with his right paw, looking as if his ear had a horrible itch. His little trip to get a dang stick went haywire, how did these two find him and Asnic anyways? This WAS his hideout, somewhen in autumn. The argument was loud, it hurt his head to listen to it. When it seemed like the flame was burning itself out, one word...one word, sparked the flame once more. It went on for seemingly hours, he could handle no more. "SHUT UP!" He barked loudly, then he casually walked away as if nothing happened, he signalled Asnic to follow him.

Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Sassy_Cat » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Lupa held her head high and closed her eyes. "I show up because I want to show up." Lupa huffed to Horace, a bit of entertainment at his pouting tracing her voice. Opening her eyes, she stole a glance at the stick. "What's that?" She asked.
- Ray Bradbury