Tobias's Perch(Rp)

Play non-Animorphs RPGs here.
Tobias #1
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Tobias's Perch(Rp)

Post by Tobias #1 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Well I figured I'd try to make another famous Tobias's Perch rp here on this forum like I did on RAF.

I will use Tobias as a nothlit(its my strongest character to rp with.) as far as setting,it can be anywhere during the fight between the yeerks and the Animorphs and Tobias is having options of just letting go and let the real hawk take control so he can fully disappear in the world:

Up in the sky around noon,flew a red-tail hawk up in the thermals above the city.But this wasn't a normal hawk.The hawk used to be a human.As a human he was sort of a dweeb he was big enough for his age,but not big enough to keep from getting picked on at Brockwood High School..was that the name of it...its been so long since he had last been there...or a human for that matter..?

But it didn't matter anymore,the hawk's name was Tobias as he flew he had a reddish like tail of long straight feathers.The rest of its back was motted dark brown.It had big shoulders that looked kind of hunched,like a football lineman ready for the snap.His head head was streamlined and his eyes were brown and goldish and fierce as it looked over its deadly weapon of its beak looking down at his city he had protected with his friends for a year now...but lately Tobias has been feeling spaced for some reason he just couldn't do it,he just couldn't fight anymore.He would normally help out his friends but for the past week he stayed away from them in anyway he could,staying away from the barn when he knew they met,away from the school where he flew over to make sure it was ok for them there..

But the hardest for him,was he was even staying away from Rachel,the girl he..liked....no...the girl he Loved with all his heart,but he just couldn't bring himself to tell her that.And yet,he couldn't bring himself to fly to her house.<I don't know what to do.>he said to himself as he flew over the school building for the first time in a week,not noticing the time as it would be around when the others would be leaving school.

(And PS ANYONE can join in as ANYTHING and ANYONE just be easy on me at first I'm not use to doing this type of rping and sorry for all of the longness,once I start typing I can't stop myself.)

(And it doesn't have to stay Animorphs style and setting I'm just trying my best at this.)

NOTE:

These characters that are being played are copyrighted by the original players and permission is NEEDED to post this ANYWAY at the agreement of both players for it to happen.

Also if this isn't the right place to put this,please move it for me.

Kyraine
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Re: Tobias's Perch(Rp)

Post by Kyraine » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 am

Kyraine flew majestically over the meadow, a white shadow against the blue canvas of the sky, she turned and confidently flew toward Tobias's meadow and landed on her two legs and folded her large wings then stared at Tobias down on his perch and smiled. <Hello Tobias> She said, moving her mouth while using thought speak to talk to make others think shes actually talking <Lovely day huh?> <we got nice thermals today...I don't usually ride them but today i feel lazy...Wanna join me?> She says with a big smile. <I'm lonely up there> <Come on> she says with a confident smile.
Rawr Owo

Tobias #1
War-Prince
War-Prince

Post by Tobias #1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Kyraine look at my post please,I have already picked the setting and you haven't even said one thing in part with it.

Kyraine
Gedd

Post by Kyraine » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Sorry. . . . Were i nthe meadow and Im at a tree. . . .isnt that the setting? the meadow? Q.Q
Rawr Owo

Tobias #1
War-Prince
War-Prince

Post by Tobias #1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

No...did you not read my post at all?

Kyraine
Gedd

Post by Kyraine » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Yes >.< but I got confused with writing my own RP and that was supposed to go into my RP im writing myself in NotePad. . Im sorry DX I just read it and the setting is in the sky....I will try to go along with that the best I can :)
Rawr Owo

Tobias #1
War-Prince
War-Prince

Post by Tobias #1 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

Ok then...

aaron1211
Gedd

Post by aaron1211 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Good job :]

Tobias #1
War-Prince
War-Prince

Post by Tobias #1 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

On what? I tried to make a rp...guess it didn't really work too well.