The Resistance

Play non-Animorphs RPGs here.
Gumby
Civilian

The Resistance

Post by Gumby » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 am

They are the resistance. Small, battered, weary, but willing to fight. A small group of rag-tag humans, mostly escaped or freed controllers. They were started back, after the events of Animorphs book one. One woman, Tracy Heldman, managed to escape on the back of Cassies horse morph. She grabbed some possesions, and fled. But she would have revenge. She took her yeerk issue dracon beam from her house, and used it to show to some friends that she was not crazy when she claimed to have been takn by alien slugs. She and some friends made a suddent charge into the pool, and blew off the locks of some cages. Most of the escapees were recaptured, but a few escaped. A few cops, a soldier, a marathon runner among others. Now, they have recruited a small team of resistance fighters to take a stand against the alien evil. Arming themselves with a variety of weapons, they stage brutl swift raids on the yeekr pool and other meeting areas.

RULES:
1. You can RP two resistance fighters and two controllers.
2. No god modding or power playing, you are not invincible either.
3. no killing off another persons characters players WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION! You must ask them first if they are fine with a character dying. Once you lose a character, you are free to make up a repalcement.
4. No morping. You aren't the animorphs, just some people with guns and guts.
5. There can be ONE former yeerk scientist or technician to assist in hacking of yeerk computer systems.
6. No heavy cursing or sex talk, keep it PG-13 okay?

That's it. Have fun!

CHARACTER BIO"
Name: Ryan Miles
Appearance: Empty eyes, like he’s been through hell and back. Actually he has pretty much. Several times. He has raggedy brown hair halfway down to his shoulders, and a scruffy unshaven face. Five foot ten inches tall, with a stocky, strong build. He has scars criss-crossing his body from numerous fights.
Biography: He was a controller, a slave to a medium ranking yeerk, the equivalent of a corporal. He was taken after he saw His friend get his throat cut by visser 3 for disobedience, and was a slave for two years after. He was rescued when the resistance stormed the pool and fried the locks to his cage with stolen dracon beams. His former job was a worker at a firearms shop, which let him steal some weapons before he went underground with the rest of the resistance. He used to have a good sense of humor, and still makes jokes about the situation, but they are often dryer and glummer then at first. He’s seen a lot of death and it’s impacted him. Never the less, he wants to kick the yeerks off Earth, and every battle, every friend dead, does naught but strengthen that conviction.
Weapons: He isn’t a perfect aim, so he likes medium to close range better. He personally owns an AK-47 which they stole from his firearms shop and modified it to shoot full-auto, a automatic shotgun, sawed off, and a fifty caliber desert eagle. He also uses yeerk dracon beams when he finds one, and uses them until their power charge burns out.
"If God wanted us to be concerned for the plight of toads, he would have made them cute and fluffy."

-Dave Barry

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: The Resistance

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 pm

*raises hand* I have a question. Middle row, 6th from the right, blue chicken.

Do we have to play only humans in the Resistance? (I am soo tempted to call it the Resisty...)
I have a bunch of characters in mah head. They could use some excersize.

If not, I have a couple human characters and I could use the aliens as Controllers. (If Sashu 729 is used, he can be killed freely. It's tradition.)
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Gumby
Civilian

Post by Gumby » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm

What kind of characters?
"If God wanted us to be concerned for the plight of toads, he would have made them cute and fluffy."

-Dave Barry

Dak-Hamee
Commander
Commander
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: In a spaceship, surrounded by aliens that look suspiciously like owls...

Post by Dak-Hamee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

I like idea! I like idea!

"Weeee are the Resist-EE!" I'm working on a musical already, blue chicken thang.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... 0#/d23ifgd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

Ambrose29379
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Ambrose29379 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

I'm all for the idea

Nykesutre
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Nykesutre » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 am

Name: Kayla Lenten
Ethicity: Ethopian
Type: Controller
Yeerk: Felin-473
Appearance: Sleek auburn frizzy hair, slightly dumpy body, pale lipstick, tanned skin
<Passions and emotions set off the reaction. You must try to eliminate the emotions.>

kL0v1n
Gedd

Post by kL0v1n » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:09 am

where and when is this happening? I am verrry confused as to what is going on in here

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Doesn't look like it's happening.