Play non-Animorphs RPGs here.
Sinner
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

[10/11] A N I M O R P H S » of dust and nations

Post by Sinner » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am

Step out F R O M time, see the dust of N A T I O N S
WE CAN'T TELL YOU WHO WE ARE...

They were the best of us. But they aren't here and, as they say..All that’s needed for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing. And, right now, well..we're the only good that's left.

The Yeerk's declared all-out war on Earth. A massive takeover, subjecting all viable, healthy humans to infestation. Slavery, prisoners to their own bodies until the release of death. Sick? Old? Too bad. Exterminated if you were too unfortunate to find a place to hide.

Some humans did well. If you lived in the boondocks, yeah. You probably got out. You probably hid well enough. But we can't. We can't hide. We can't let them win. So we're fighting. Like they did.
But the skyline is changing. They're building over the ruins of our world, changing everything. You can't trust anyone. Even if they aren't a Controller, well, they still might want you dead. Whatever you do, don't get taken alive...
• We opened, quite literally, today. We need members and, especially, leaders! Available also for play is James (as in the leader of the Auxiliary Animorphs), who, in this RP, goes on to recruit Animorphs nationwide before settling to lead a group in Seattle, Washington.

• We're an AU RP; the scenario is quite like The Familiar, but the Yeerks have not entirely won. Animorphs, free humans (Renegades), Controllers (including Vissers and Subvissers), and even most aliens are playable. If you particularly want to use a canon character, we'll see if we can work something out. We diverge from canon at about the time the Yeerks declare all-out war. (However they did not get ahold of the morphing cube.) At this point, the United States military has been defeated.

We'd LOVE to have you!

YeerkSalad
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax
Location: You're right! That place you're thinking of? I live there! Are you a psychic?

Re: [10/11] A N I M O R P H S » of dust and nations

Post by YeerkSalad » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 pm

This looks cool, but why does Tobias have black hair?
I'm way more active on RAF. If you want to contact me, go there.