Your thoughts on the 2012 election?

Talk about politics here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Your thoughts on the 2012 election?

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 pm

My reaction is an impersantion (sp?) of that kid from home alone.

loosonghan
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Your thoughts on the 2012 election?

Post by loosonghan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm

what country?
When life throws you lemons...
Keep them, cause they are free

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step...
On a gas pedal.

He who laugh last...
Is the slowest!

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 am

America.

BabelFish42
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by BabelFish42 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

I had a tough time deciding who to vote for, but I ended up voting for Obama. I agree with him on pretty much all the social issues, but I'm less confident about his economic policies. Then again, I wasn't that confident in Romney's economic policies either. The thing is, as much as each part likes to claim it has a plan to fix the economy, the economy is freaking complicated; no one fully understands it, or knows a sure fire way to fix it, not even the economists. If it were that simple and straightforward, it wouldn't be such a controversial issue. And the president really doesn't have as much control over it as people tend to think.

So yeah, I voted for Obama. My reaction was... not thrilled or disappointed. Just kind, okay, so he's still our president. I just hope he does a good job. If Romney had won, I would be wishing him the best too. I figure, once a president has been elected, you might as well support the guy (or girl, hopefully, one day) and hope they do a good job. Doesn't mean you can't criticize the president, of course, but I think bashing him/her just for the sake of it is kinda pointless.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
Anifan on Reddit: "Do you realize you're one of the reasons why I write fiction in my free time?"
KA: "So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack."