my religion!!!!!

Talk about religion here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
mchristiansen
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

my religion!!!!!

Post by mchristiansen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:47 pm

so I don't follow a specific religion I basically follow what feels right to me I mean I believe in a creator but not the Christian God or any of the other gods per say if you have any other questions about this let me know
the last thing you'll see is your shadows

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Re: my religion!!!!!

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:57 pm

<Logically the universe exists, if it exists then a certain number of beings were needed to bring it into being, that number may have been as few as zero (yet no less) or as high as infinity.>
<I spoke with a person who said they believe that all belief systems are equally valid. This is dumb because many don't agree on the number. Some say one, others say three or ten or a thousand. However truth is truth and my belief in the number and names of these beings will not change the actual numbers.>

<Please, please, please tell me you aren't dumb enough to believe that it is somehow both one and a thousand.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Re: my religion!!!!!

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 am

<You asked for questions...a month later I gave you one. Now it is 2 and a half years later...why didn't you answer me?>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20