Active Animorphs RP Forums

Place for Animorphs Role Playing games
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Leona
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Re: Active Animorphs RP Forums

Post by Leona » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:33 pm

That's why I've always preferred forum RP, you don't have to be on for hours to be an active part of the RP, just sign on when you have time put in your post then check back later. I have two kids now so I rarely have time to chat RP.

If enough people are interested in joining I'll make a forum just for Animorphs RP. I've ran several RP forums on various fandoms in the past. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get things set up.

Ayyronio
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Ayyronio » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:45 pm

I concur with your assessment! I'm definitely willing to take part. I think it's plausible that we could get something started here... Right here..

WHO'S WITH ME? *crickets*

Leona
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Leona » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 pm

I heard the rp on here was stopped because there wasn't enough staff to monitor it. If they still feel that way and no longer want rp on this forum I can set up a forum on proboards for just Animorphs rp. I've run several rps in the past and it wouldn't take me long to set up another.

Ayyronio
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Ayyronio » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Monitoring it shouldn't be too difficult if it's on the Forum portion. It's one thing for chat RP to have trouble monitoring, but Forum RP should be pretty easy I'd assume. At least if there's some random spammer, it'd be like any other portion of the Forum and just get deleted/banned. Harder to do in Chat.

kheetor84
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by kheetor84 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

If ya'll don't mind forum RPGs there is a very active Animorphs RP that is called "Animorphs: The Rebirth". We need a Tom, Controllers, and normal people.

http://animorphsrebirth.b1.jcink.com/