A fresh start for RPG

Place for Animorphs Role Playing games
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
freedomflyer
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

A fresh start for RPG

Post by freedomflyer » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in checking out the re-launch of Animorphs AU RPG? It was upgraded yesterday, though mostly it was all visual. It never got its chance to shine when it first came online, so we're all trying to give it that chance now. We're lacking members, and I thought since everyone here are fans, then perhaps I could spread the word a little because it's hard to get members if no one knows about it, right?

Anyway, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them - though the site has a good information resource that could surely help too. Just putting this out there, for if anyone is interested or looking for a place to role-play with an actual character and so on. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you will consider joining.

The link is in my signature, below the banner.
Join the fight: aaurpg.proboards.com

Sharaken
Gedd

Re: A fresh start for RPG

Post by Sharaken » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:07 pm

I doubt I need more information in order to take advantage of.

Duckymonkey179
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: A fresh start for RPG

Post by Duckymonkey179 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:53 am

That sounds interesting. I haven't read the books recently though, and may want to dive into those again first.