The Blame Game

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

The Blame Game

Post by capnnerefir » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm sure you've all heard the expression (see above). I decided to turn it into a game. Take one of society's problems (such as high gas prices) and blame it on a person or group of people (such as Ozzy Osbourne) who don't really have anything to do with it. Then (here's the hard part) justify it. For example,
capnnerefir wrote:I blame high gas prices on Ozzy Osbourne. If he hadn't decided to make Ozzfest a single day long this year and hold it in Texas, prices would be lower. But because the gasoline industry knew that thousands of people would need gas in the week leading up to and succeeding Ozzfest, they jacked up the prices because they knew we'd rather pay $5 for 1 gallon than miss the only day of Ozzfest; especially since it might be the last Ozzfest ever.
Thus goes the game.

Hey, I just realized that I can do something really fun with quotes. I can make people say stuff that they'd never say. For example,
Snoopy wrote:I love Obama.
Sorry, Snoop, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: The Blame Game

Post by Snoopy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Okay… I’m going to talk about… the high price of a cruise vacation.

I blame the high price of a cruise vacation on the death of Don Knotts. Because when Don Knotts died, Mayberry fans all over the globe got depressed. Now, it stands to reason that when people get depressed, they want to go on a vacation to get their minds off their troubles. Well, after that, the rest is just the laws of supply and demand. Demand for cruises goes up, prices go up. Therefore, if Don Knotts hadn’t died, a cruise vacation would not be so expensive.

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm

ok um err the reason Ellimist is leaving

Beacause snoopy came to the forum and was really really smart which made Ellimist think he needed to go and study which has now got him into university (or something) and now he is leaving this forum
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 am

I blame the increase in instances of graffiti vandalization on Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris promotes Bowflex, and because of this, the Bowflex sells very well. People who buy Bowflex use it to work out. They get in shape and start going for walks. And because going for a walk is boring, they have to do something illegal to keep it amusing. So they spray graffiti all over the place and then run away because they're in shape. If it wasn't for Chuck Norris, there would be less graffiti.

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by darkflame91 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm

I blame Global Warming on Jabba the Hutt.
He's really huge and gives out large amounts of...emissions. from the rear. This would obviously cause havoc on his planet, so they collect all of it, using an ingenious system into which I won't go into details, and dump it on the planet Earth. And then, those cunning scum of the universes(MIB reference here) make it so other stuff gets the blame.
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:50 pm

darkflame91 wrote:I blame Global Warming on Jabba the Hutt.
He's really huge and gives out large amounts of...emissions. from the rear. This would obviously cause havoc on his planet, so they collect all of it, using an ingenious system into which I won't go into details, and dump it on the planet Earth. And then, those cunning scum of the universes(MIB reference here) make it so other stuff gets the blame.
That is absolutely ridiculous. Good job!

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 pm

im not sure if this is meant to be here but il post it anyway
Yesterday my bro came home late and didnt have tea and my mum got annoyed cause he didnt say if he was coming home or not and she said somthing and he said what does getting home late have to do with the price of fish and i thought i could come up with something ands i did here goes

Beacause he came home late mum didnt cook him fish which meant she had leftover which meant we didnt need to buy more which meant that shop people had less people to sell there fish to so they had to lower their prices so that more people would buy......
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Well, in therms of the microeconomics I've studied, I'm not sure if that makes much sense.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 am

I blame youth crime in England on the French, because they do not believe custard exists in La Francais, and therefore do not serve it in most restaurants. Therefore, parents move away from the country in search of an inexistant yellow goo at the demand of their young children. They choose not to go to Germany at the fear of Nazism, the wouldnt dare go to Spain because they arent 'French' enough, and the wont go to Belgium because its a shi****le. They flocked to England in their billions, bringing young, illiterate, gobby French children into our society and screw everything up with their violence, garlic and enticing French charm.

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:33 am

I'm a fan of anything that blames the French