Year of Post Count

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Visser_5.1
Captain
Captain
Location: I can't tell you where I am, if I do the Animorphs may find me.

Re: Year of Post Count

Post by Visser_5.1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:24 pm

It was the year of our Lord 107 AD, Lucius Licinius Sura and Quintus Sosius Senecio become Roman Consul. Emperor Trajan divides Pannonia into two portions sometime between 102 and this year; and an Indian ambassador is received by Trajan.
"What the Hell" Avril Lavigne

SamilinCorrathGahar
Ruler of Everything
Ruler of Everything
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by SamilinCorrathGahar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:28 am

<The Invasion of Nejd, happened in Rabi‘ Ath-Thani or Jumada Al-Ula, 4 A.H i.e. in October, 625 AD.>
<The Expedition of Katan, was the first Raid on the Banu Asad bin Khuzaymah tribe, which occurred directly after the Battle of Hamra al-Asad in the year 4 A.H of the Islamic calendar. The expedition was ordered by Muhammad after he received intelligence that some members of the Banu Asad bin Khuzaymah were planning to attack Medina, also happened around this time.>
<Yes, it is I, Captain Samilin-Corrath-Gahar of the Andalite ship Ascalin, and ruler of everything .>

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:10 pm

<You have just traveled forward in time to the year 4533 AD, about half way through the 5th millennium.>
4557 (November 10): Venus occults Regulus.
4747 (August 14): Venus occults Regulus.

October 13: The Mayan Calendar will require a sixth digit.
October 21: The Mayan king Pacal of Palenque predicted that on this date the eightieth Calendar Round anniversary of his accession will be celebrated.

49th century: The Great Comet of 1811 is expected to return to the inner solar system. According to calculations made at the time, the comet should return around the year 4876.

The PlayStation game series Colony Wars is set during the 5th millennium.

In the film A. I., which begins in the mid 22nd century, a sequence said to take place 2000 years later, features the extinction of mankind after the ocean freezes over, but the descendants of mankind's early intelligent robots, the Mechas, return to Earth and are seen excavating parts of frozen-over NYC to discover their origins and discover an ancient android, a boy named David.

The novel series Fifth Millennium by Stirling, Wehrstein and Meier is set in this time, chronicling the lives and travels of several connected characters in a 'low magic' fantasy world that emerged after a nuclear war destroyed almost all former civilization on Earth.

4600s: In Doctor Who the Aplan species becomes extinct on Alfava Metraxis, due to an influx of Weeping Angels (The Time of Angels)

4665: Events of The Caves of Steel.

4667: Events of The Naked Sun.

4670: Events of The Robots of Dawn.

In 4846 (or, more accurately, the 12th day of Kalends, CY 9772), the Andromeda Ascendant will be commissioned by the Systems Commonwealth High Guard (for the television series Andromeda).

4870: Events of Robots and Empire.

4908: An New Caledonian expedition discovers the ruins of the lost city of Paris in Les Ruines de Paris en 4908 (1875) by Alfred Franklin (ISBN 978-2916-1413-50).

The Japanese anime Battle Athletes takes place in 4999 at an athletic training school in Antarctica, which is located on the equator after a great catastrophe in 2015.

Chicken Invaders 10 takes place in year 5000, in which the universe begins to diminish, destroying all matter. All that remains is the Proto Star, the very faint star in which a population of 100 chicken invaders live. Their little world grows to the size of today's universe, which have bizarre and unique forces. The Hero, a character in the series, dies after the universe's death. However, he is replaced with The Tron, a light-ship.

In several stories written by H. P. Lovecraft, the beginning of "the cruel Tsan-Chan Empire" will take place in the year 5000.

In the TV show The Simpsons episode "Bart of Darkness" they show an Itchy and Scratchy show called "planet of the Aches". This scene took place 3000 years later when it aired in 1994. And the setting is probably 4994

4545: According to the song "In the Year 2525" by Zager and Evans, by this time in human history, man will be blind and fed through tubes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_A ... ferous_Era
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

SamilinCorrathGahar
Ruler of Everything
Ruler of Everything
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by SamilinCorrathGahar » Thu May 22, 2014 5:41 pm

<Year 1043 (MXLIII) was a common year starting on Saturday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.>
<April 3 – Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England at Winchester Cathedral.
October 31 – Venus occults Jupiter.
November 21 – Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor, marries Agnes of Poitou at Ingelheim am Rhein.
Rus'-Byzantine War (1043).
The revolt of George Maniaces against Byzantine Emperor Constantine IX ends when Maniaces is killed in battle near Thessalonica.
The Ziyarid dynasty of Persia is crushed by the Seljuks.
In Song Dynasty China, the statesmen Ouyang Xiu and Fan Zhongyan put forth the Qingli Reforms, which are halted by 1045.
The Norman brothers, William Iron Arm and Drogo de Hauteville, assume power in Apulia.
The first king of the Kingdom of Nri, Eze Nri Ìfikuánim is installed in West Africa.

Births[edit]
Fulk IV of Anjou
Abu Muhammad Baghawi, Persian traditionalist
El Cid Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar of Castile (d. 1099). National hero of Spain.

Deaths[edit]
George Maniaces, Byzantine general
Gisela of Swabia, Holy Roman Empress (b. 989)>
<Yes, it is I, Captain Samilin-Corrath-Gahar of the Andalite ship Ascalin, and ruler of everything .>

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:24 pm

<5100!>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_millennium
The sixth millennium of the Gregorian calendar will begin on January 1, 5001, and end on December 31, 6000. It will be the sixth millennium in the Anno Domini or Common Era.
Astronomical events[edit]
5001 September 11: Mercury occults Regulus.
c. 5200 Iota Cephei replaces Gamma Cephei as the North Star, which it has been from around 3000.
5366 August 27: Venus occults Aldebaran, the first occultation of Aldebaran by a planet since July 15, 18,980 BC.
5898 August 30: Venus occults Regulus.
5965 date unknown: the SNAP-10A falls back to Earth after 4000 years.
5974 September 25: Mercury occults Regulus.

Science predictions[edit]
5200: Formation of a Type II civilization under the Kardashev scale, according to Kardashev's extrapolation of 1% energy usage growth per year.[1]

Science fiction[edit]
The 51st century is the original timezone of Magnus Greel in the 1977 Doctor Who serial The Talons of Weng-Chiang. Greel was "Minister of Justice" under the tyrannical "Supreme Alliance," and responsible for the deaths of 100,000 people, earning him the epithet "the Butcher of Brisbane." In 5000, the Filipino Army defeats the Alliance at the Battle of Reykjavík, during the closing stages of World War V. Using zygma-energy powered time travel technology, Greel escapes to the 19th century Chinese Empire and steals energy from women to survive, but dies in Victorian London.
There are many references to the 51st century in the revived series of Doctor Who. One of the Doctor's companions, Captain Jack Harkness, originates from the 51st century, although it is unclear whether or not he or his parents participated in the events of World War V described above.
Further references in Doctor Who include the events of "The Girl in the Fireplace" partly take place during sometime in the 51st Century, on a spaceship inhabited by malfunctioning clockwork robots, who open time windows to the past. The two part story "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead" and part of the events of "The Time of Angels", each involving River Song are also set during this period, partly in a prison River Song is in. This is also the home time of K-9 Mark I. Apparently by this time humanity has spread to many worlds around the cosmos.
In the science fiction/fantasy series The Pendragon Adventure, the territory (dimension) of Third Earth exists in 5010, the future of Second Earth (and in that sense, First Earth as well, which takes place in 1937). It is presented as a utopian society, with almost every man-made structure situated underground or in space, leaving the surface of the Earth to flourish.
Around 5020, the events in Orson Scott Card's books, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind, of the Ender's Game Series take place.
The 2001 film Planet of the Apes takes place predominantly in December 5021.
In the Blake and Mortimer universe, this is the last century of existence for an unnamed world totalitarian government, which originally took over in the late 21st century.
In 5060, a worldwide revolution, commanded by Focas, overthrows this regime and presumably builds a better and more just world.
In 5167 CE (or, more accurately, CY 10087), the Andromeda Ascendant will be rescued by the crew of the Eureka Maru (for the television series Andromeda).
In Terror from the Year 5000, a 1958 American science fiction film, a time machine made by Professor Howard Erling brings back a deformed woman from circa 5200 AD (in contradiction of the title).
In 5700, in the DC Comics universe, the Green Lantern at this point will be Pol Manning (actually an identity taken by Hal Jordan and Salakk). By now the Solar System is run by a government led by the Solar Director. The technology is capable of taking Green Lantern from his own time and implanting new memories of his identity into his mind.
In reference to this, according to Amalgam Comics continuity, the Iron Lantern at this point will be Arno Manning, defending a futuristic Coast City.
The Japanese anime Yat Anshin Uchuu Ryokou takes place in the year 5808.

Music[edit]
According to the song "In the Year 2525" by Zager and Evans, by the year 5555, machines will have taken over all physical tasks, eventually rendering man's arms and legs useless.

NinaRayquaza
Cyborg
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by NinaRayquaza » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm

And here we are in the year of 1586.

June 16 – Mary, Queen of Scots, recognizes Philip II of Spain as her heir.
July 6 – The Treaty of Berwick is signed between Queen Elizabeth I of England and King James VI of Scotland.
September 20–21 – Execution of the Babington Plotters: The 14 men convicted of the Babington Plot, which intended to murder Queen Elizabeth and replace her with Mary Stuart, were executed over two days in St Giles Field, London. They were all hung, drawn and quartered. The executions of the first seven traitors on 20 September was carried out in a particularly cruel way.
September 22 – Battle of Zutphen: Spanish troops defeat the Dutch rebels and their English allies.
November 19 – Henry Barrow, English Puritan and Separatist, is imprisoned.
December 17 – The reign of Emperor Ogimachi of Japan ends and Emperor Go-Yozei ascends to the throne of Japan.
Toyotomi Hideyoshi becomes grand minister of Japan.
William Harrison becomes canon of Windsor.
Simon Stevin, a Flemish mathematician, demonstrates that two objects of different weight fall with the same speed.
St. Augustine, Florida, and Santo Domingo in the modern day Dominican Republic are plundered and burned by English sea captain Sir Francis Drake.
Jacobus Gallus composes his motet O magnum mysterium.
The first HMS Vanguard is launched in England.
English explorer Thomas Cavendish begins his circumnavigation of the globe.
The cities of Voronezh, Samara, and Tyumen in Russia are founded.
I am from Australia. I am Australese.

On 10 May 2015, I became a cyborg.

Did I make an error when I said I was Australese?

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 pm

<Wow, that's a huge time jump.>
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least $8."
<That's not true, I can think of lots of fun things that cost less than $8.>
<Sometimes you can buy a board game and it costs more that $8 yet you can play it over and over again.>

NinaRayquaza
Cyborg
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by NinaRayquaza » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:15 am

Yeah, it's a South Park quote. I'm thinking of changing it anyway.
I am from Australia. I am Australese.

On 10 May 2015, I became a cyborg.

Did I make an error when I said I was Australese?

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:12 pm

<Sorry, I don't watch South Park, I live up North.>

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:41 am

<The year is now 5490, nearly halfway through the 6th millennium...Earth is now free of stupid people.>