Year of Post Count

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Sorunome
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Year of Post Count

Post by Sorunome » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 am

*yay*
/me LOVES back to the future!

um, well, it says atm 16 posts.....(I think it hasn't been updated yet :P)
ok, jesus was born like 4 ad
so when jesus was 12 xD
(Did he know animorphs?)
Wait, what happened? Oh, you just lost THE GAME

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

<I think Jesus knew everything, so he knew about Animorphs, but it wasn't very importuned to him, so he didn't think about them very much.>
<Right now my post count is 1963, the year that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.>
<Right now I am reading a book called 11/22/63 by Stephen King, it is about a man who goes back in time to stop LHO from killing JFK.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 am

<Normally I try not to double post, but today I made my 1982ed post, and that was the year that a little baby was born, then many years latter that baby, now a man, would find the http://animorphsfanforum.com website and pick the name Tobias_Marco as his user name.>
<Not a big thing really, but I thought it was nice.>

<Did you know that also in that year on January 9, 1982 the Commodore 64 8-bit home computer was introduced by Commodore International at the Winter Consumer Electronics Show?>
<On February 19 the DeLorean Motor Company Car Factory in Belfast was put into receivership.> <Then on March 10th, Syzygy: All eight planets align on the same side of the Sun (see also Jupiter effect).>

<For more things that happened that year you can go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982 and read all about this super great year in world history.>

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 pm

My current post count is 1111, so I thought I would drop by and tell you that in that year:
May 24 – The commune of Laus is destroyed by the Milanese troops.
Baldwin VII becomes Count of Flanders.
Henry V is crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Paschal II.
Santarém and Sintra are captured by the Almoravid troops of the general Sir ibn Abi Bakr. The efforts of the Berbers to reconquer lost ground lead to the sack of Coimbra. The same year, the city had experienced the sole urban rebellion against their lord to take place in Portugal.
Alfonso VII becomes King of Galicia.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 pm

<In 1993
January 20 – Bill Clinton succeeds George H.W. Bush as the 42nd President of the United States.
January 20 – Legendary actress Audrey Hepburn dies at the age of 63.
January 24 – In Turkey, thousands protest the murder of journalist Uğur Mumcu.
January 25
Mir Aimal Kasi fires a rifle and kills 2 employees outside CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
Social democrat Poul Nyrup Rasmussen succeeds conservative Poul Schlüter as Prime Minister of Denmark.
January 26 – Václav Havel is elected President of the Czech Republic.
January 31 – Super Bowl XXVII: The Buffalo Bills become the first team to lose 3 consecutive Super Bowls as they are defeated by the Dallas Cowboys, 52–17.

[edit] February
The aftermath of the World Trade Center bombing.

February 4 – Members of the right-wing Austrian FPÖ split to form the Liberal Forum in protest against the increasing nationalistic bent of the party.
February 5 – Belgium becomes a federal monarchy rather than a unitary kingdom.
February 8 – General Motors Corporation sues NBC, after Dateline NBC allegedly rigged 2 crashes showing that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the following day.
February 10
Lien Chan is named by Lee Teng-Hui to succeed Hau Pei-tsun as Premier of the Republic of China.
Mani Pulite scandal: Italian legislator Claudio Martelli resigns, followed by various politicians over the next 2 weeks.
February 11 – Janet Reno is selected by President Clinton as Attorney General of the United States.
February 12 – Two year old James Bulger is abducted, tortured and murdered by two 10 year old boys, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson. Both are later charged.
April – The Kuwaiti government claims to uncover an Iraqi assassination plot against former U.S. President George H.W. Bush shortly after his visit to Kuwait. Two Iraqi nationals confess to driving a car-bomb into Kuwait on behalf of the Iraqi Intelligence Service.[1]
April 1 – The Vatican orders the moving of the Carmelite convent at Auschwitz.
April 6 – A nuclear accident occurs at Tomsk 7 in Russia.
April 8 – The Republic of Macedonia is admitted to the United Nations.
April 10 – African National Congress activist Chris Hani is assassinated in South Africa.
April 16 – Bosnian War: the enclave of Srebrenica is declared a UN-protected "safe area".
April 17 – Laurence Powell and Stacey Koon are found guilty in the second Rodney King trial.
April 19
A 51-day stand-off at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, ends with a fire that kills 76 people, including David Koresh.
South Dakota governor George Mickelson and seven others are killed when a state-owned aircraft crashes near Dubuque, Iowa.
April 22
In Washington, DC, the Holocaust Memorial Museum is dedicated.
18-year-old student Stephen Lawrence is stabbed to death in London, England; the attack is believed to have been racially motivated.
April 23
The World Health Organization declares tuberculosis a Global Emergency.
Eritreans vote overwhelmingly for independence from Ethiopia in a United Nations-monitored referendum.
April 26 – Oscar Luigi Scalfaro appoints Carlo Azeglio Ciampi Prime Minister of Italy.
April 27
Yemeni parliamentary election, 1993: The General People's Congress wins a plurality of 121 seats.
All members of the Zambia national football team die in a plane crash off Libreville, Gabon in route to Dakar, Senegal.
April 28 – An executive order requires the United States Air Force to allow women to fly war planes.
April 30 – Tennis star Monica Seles is stabbed in the back by an obsessed fan of rival Steffi Graf at a tournament in Hamburg, Germany.
...and I turn 11 years of age.>

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm

It the year of our lord 1131 (because that is how they talked back then) Ramon Berenguer IV become Count of Barcelona.
Sometime between 1131 and 1136 – Theotokos of Vladimir arrives in Kiev.
The knights Templar found their first stronghold in the kingdom of Aragon.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Bookworm » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 pm

119- the first tonsil surgery happened with a knife, a sore throat, and a crazy person.
Truth is only stranger then fiction if you're a stranger to the truth. Which means you're either a liar or fictional.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm

<In the year 2251:

2251: Skyland, a TV show on Nicktoons Network.
Unreal II: The Awakening is set around 2251.

2252:
the planetoid Orcus will have completed one orbit of the Sun since its discovery in 2004, based upon current orbital measurements which give it a period of 248 Earth years.

2253:
Star Trek: The Original Series starts.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 am

<Sorry about the double post count, however it has been a while and Jean-Luc Picard will be born on July 13, 2305, so I just had to say something about that.>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2307#Star_Trek_Series

aniwhovimorphian
Warrior
Warrior
Location: Sitting in front of my computer screen accomplishing nothing.

Post by aniwhovimorphian » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

um... a leap year starting on a friday