Forum "Rules"

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Forum "Rules"

Post by Elfangor » Fri May 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Oh Yea.

This Image is to be used by only those who will enjoy having their hands stomped on their legs broken their faces dragged along concrete be farted on by a professional flatulentis (Not sure on spelling) have fingertips cut of be put in an Iron Maiden and have their genitals cut off.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

luckyclover13
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by luckyclover13 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Elfangor wrote:Oh Yea.

This Image is to be used by only those who will enjoy having their hands stomped on their legs broken their faces dragged along concrete be farted on by a professional flatulentis (Not sure on spelling) have fingertips cut of be put in an Iron Maiden and have their genitals cut off.
OUCH.

I found this in a thread in Intro&Departures xD That one where mina talked about how she's reading the books at last XD
Elfangor wrote:Fine! Read rule 1 section 2 subtopic 3 paragraph 4.
Although on this site we try to stay on topic there are such ocassions that the rule may be broken. This include any thread that has "Royal Seal Of Elfangor Or Cyberhamon" on it.
Also,

#12 There must not be 2 users with the same sarcasm colour. Any user to be found using the same sarcasm colour as someone who has been using it for longer that he/she had will face a sarcasm ban of 1 week where the user is not allowed to make any sarcastic remarks.
This fight is personal.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:54 pm

luckyclover13 wrote: #12 There must not be 2 users with the same sarcasm colour. Any user to be found using the same sarcasm colour as someone who has been using it for longer that he/she had will face a sarcasm ban of 1 week where the user is not allowed to make any sarcastic remarks.
Capn would die if that happened....
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Sceptly
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Sceptly » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm

For rule #1: If anyone says something about this site being gay, retarded, etc. even in sarcasmThey will be given elfy's torture and then set into the middle of a wild fire or a blazing inferno Like the middle of a building that is on fire, whichever is more convenient at the time. :twisted:
*High-Fives Blu*

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 am

Nah; rule number 1:

Never ask Snoopy about religion politics.

Another rule: never ask capnnerefir about sex or Harry Potter.

Best way to get these rules, I think, is to think of things you already know not to do as a result of spending a lot of time here. you know not to bring certain things up with me and Snoopy. You know not to touch my sarcasm color (which, incidentally, is number 00AA00, the same color as my name). What else do you just know not to do?

AneeshTheGreat
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by AneeshTheGreat » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Hmm... in that case

NEVER try and get Elfangor to use proper punctuation. He's allergic to it.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 am

i refuse to abide by rule 4

Alcohol must not be mentioned around Blu. Anyone found breaching this rule MUST provide the aforementioned alcohol to the aforementioned person. Grappa is an exception.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Upon entering the Forum you must take off your mental shoes at the door, if you don't we will know!
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 am

If you make a silent-but-deadly fart, you must use your voice to make the missing farting sound. If you do not, FACE CHILI OF DOOM!
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Shouldn't Rule 1 be like

All the following rules have to be followed. By decree of of our Supreme Leader, Ellimist. Not cooperating in any way possible shall lead to you being kicked by the click-happy capn or being verbally abused by the post-happy Elfy
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?