Mafia

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
nomadsland
Commander
Commander
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Mafia UPDATED 8th Dec 2010

Post by nomadsland » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm

I thought the system was random.
Launch forth into the deep

Allons-y!

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master
Location: We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky... (Australia)

Post by TF. » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

It is, but I still don't want to be a civilian. :P
Image Image Image Image

AneeshTheGreat
Donator
Donator

Post by AneeshTheGreat » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh, it's random alright.

TF, keep your fingers crossed.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master
Location: We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky... (Australia)

Post by TF. » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:50 pm

*keeps fingers crossed*

Let's do it!
Image Image Image Image

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Mafia UPDATED 5th Jan 2011

Post by Elfangor » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 am

Welcome To Mafia The Great Loony Bin

On this round we will have five citizens, one killer and one healer.

Our great players are as follows:

Blueberrychicken Works at KFC wearing a giant blue chicken suit. Nobody knows why it is blue, but they all hope to find out one day

BLuSKyE A ditsy girl with her head high up in the clouds. With all the death about to surround her, how long will her head stay so high?

Elfangor This confused guy arrived on Earth a few decades ago. Unknown to everyone he was not a great hero where he came from, but rather a Hip-Hop dancer

Mr.Destiny Once a Hork-Bajir by the name of Dak-Hamee, this guy has changed a lot. Now holding extremely successful part time pool cleaning job, this guy is definitely going places

Nomadsland A Russian Spy, or at least she thinks she is. In reality she is a homeless squatter with schizophrenia, but hey, having two realities is probably a lot of fun

panzerfreeman Ever heard of hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia? Well neither has this guy. But it is a problem he has, that's right, he is scared of long words. Woe is him.

TF. Such a short name can only mean one thing... ITS AN ABBREVIATION! But for what? Terribly Funny? Toupee feathers? Nobody actually knows what the name means and in reality, NO ONE CARES!

Our great leader is as follows:

AneeshTheGreat Used to just be Aneesh. But one day he found a special seed, which he planted in his back yard. The seed turned into a giant beanstalk and he climbed to the top. At the top he found a magical kingdom which he then became king of and he got his name changed to what it is now. He now sits on his throne up above and controls the unknowing people back on earth.

GAME IS NOW STARTED - Voting will begin once a move has been made by the evil killer
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master

Post by TF. » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Kiwi wrote:TF. Such a sort name can only mean one thing... ITS AN ABBREVIATION! But for what? Terribly Funny? Toupee feathers? Nobody actually knows what the name means and in reality, NO ONE CARES!
*is hurt*
Image Image Image Image

nomadsland
Commander
Commander

Post by nomadsland » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

TF. wrote:
Kiwi wrote:TF. Such a sort name can only mean one thing... ITS AN ABBREVIATION! But for what? Terribly Funny? Toupee feathers? Nobody actually knows what the name means and in reality, NO ONE CARES!
*is hurt*
...well, I'm actually a bit curious about the abbreviation, but you don't seem to want to divulge it, so I didn't bother asking.
Launch forth into the deep

Allons-y!

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master

Post by TF. » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

nomadsland wrote:...well, I'm actually a bit curious about the abbreviation, but you don't seem to want to divulge it, so I didn't bother asking.
I'll tell you someday but, for now, yay someone does care. :P
Image Image Image Image

AneeshTheGreat
Donator
Donator

Post by AneeshTheGreat » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:58 am

Lilly opened the door, and stepped out into the sunlight. She had just dialed The Healer, but when The Healers secretary had answered and told her that The Healer had just left and she could try again later. But Lilly new it would be to late By the time she got hold of The Healer her friend TF. would be dead.

She turned back to the building she had just stepped out of it was The Little House Of Horrors it was also where she worked. She was tour guide there and lead the visitors through the building and told them the history of the rooms they were in. All was had been fine until the Pick-axe Killer Room.
Speaker System wrote:Back in 1852 this room was a parlor where all the guest would come for tea. It was a very formal affair, if you weren't acting proper you were asked to leave.

These tea-parties continued without any problems for many months until late in 1852 a new guest came to the tea-parties. He was a miner. However the guest was far from formal and after his second tea-party the Lady of the house decided to have him thrown out. As he was forcibly removed he uttered a curse that would change, and in many cases end the lives of all the guests that night, "You have not seen the last of me! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

The guests all laughed it off, "The ramblings of a madman," they all said. It wasn't until the next tea-party that the miners threat started to take affect.

Mrs Dawson, wife of the town mayor was at the party as usual. Everything was going fine until suddenly Mrs Dawson let out a scream and pointed to a blank wall, 'I saw him.' She whispered, her eye wide with shock. 'He was standing right there. He had a pick-axe and he... He took a swing at me!' with that she ran from the room calling back that she needed some fresh air. It was the last time they saw her alive.

The next day the mayor started a search-party for her, and they did find her. She had a pick-axe in her head and is was quite obvious she had been dead for hours.

The story repeated itself multiple times until the tea-parties were stopped and the room was boarded up, never to be used again. Until now.
The story sent a shiver down every-ones spine. Little did they know one of the guests was about to relive one of those fateful nights over 150 years before. They were about to leave the room when everyone noticed one of the visitors, a guy everyone knew as TF, had stopped and was shakily pointing at a cardboard cut-out. The cut-out was of TF and just behind him was the killer about to take a swing.

With a look of horror TF glanced at the other visitors and then bolted back the way they had come and didn't stop running until he had reached the entrance. Lilly, seeing what he had seen, raced after him. From being inside the dark building, the street suddenly seemed incredibly bright and TF feeling disoriented stumbled down the street. Someone grabbed his hand and started leading him. Gratefully TF accepted the help and followed the masked helper.

But the mysterious helper wasn't there to help TF, infact it was quite the opposite. Leading him down a small alleyway The Killer took out a giant pick-axe and tried to impale his head. But the blow only glanced the side of TFs head, knocking him to the ground. TF looked up to see The Killer raise the weapon preparing for the final blow. TF passed out.

The Killer grinned evilly and brought the axe down but just a few inches shy of his head the pick-axe stopped. The Healer with superhuman strength caught the weapon and in a low voice told The Killer to leave.

Just after The Killer ran away Lilly arrived on the scene. When she saw TF unconscious but still alive she heaved a great sigh of relief. She and The Healer stayed with him until he came to.

Looking into the bright sunlight TF could see two silhouettes, 'Is this heaven?' He asked. The Healer laughed. "No. You are still alive, ask your friend Lilly about what happened." With that The Healer left TF and Lilly and began the long walk back to where he lived. He needed sleep and he knew the next day would bring even more death, he would need his energy if he wanted to save them all.
To long? Don't want to read?
In short this is what happened. The killer picked TF. The Healer also picked TF thus saving his life.

Now its up to everyone to vote. If you pick wisely you could finish this game with no deaths at all, asides from The Killer.

Please Note. Lilly is not a player. I just used her in the story.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.

Dest
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Dest » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 am

I beliieeve...twas SKYE.
Time is not wasted if you enjoyed what you were doing.