Who was it...?

Forum Games!
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
User avatar
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right Behind You. LOOK OUT!

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Wolfie it is. Technically, due to the principal of jus soli, Toby would actually be a full American citizen upon birth.

Your turn.
Image

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Image

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

User avatar
Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Location: Behind you

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Blu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Cyberhamon wrote:Wolfie it is. Technically, due to the principal of jus soli, Toby would actually be a full American citizen upon birth.

Your turn.
according to what now?

and anyway, she cant be all American, i bet she never goes anywhere near a McDonalds

oh, and yeh i suppose it is my turn...

who loves me?

User avatar
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right Behind You. LOOK OUT!

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 pm

BluJugganaut wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:Wolfie it is. Technically, due to the principal of jus soli, Toby would actually be a full American citizen upon birth.

Your turn.
according to what now?
Jus soli is a principle that states that a person born in a country is a citizen of that country.
BluJugganaut wrote:and anyway, she cant be all American, i bet she never goes anywhere near a McDonalds
Especially now that the quality of their burgers is slipping. Based on the last one I got, they may in fact be using Hork meat in their burgers.
BluJugganaut wrote:oh, and yeh i suppose it is my turn...

who loves me?
Wolfie. Everyone knows that.

Who loves Elfangor?
Image

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Image

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

User avatar
Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Location: Behind you

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Blu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Cyberhamon wrote: Especially now that the quality of their burgers is slipping. Based on the last one I got, they may in fact be using Hork meat in their burgers.
:o evil!

if she were a true American, she would be walking around with guns, talking in funny accents and weigh 300+ pounds by now

who loves Elfangor?
You love Elfangor...

User avatar
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right Behind You. LOOK OUT!

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 pm

BluJugganaut wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote: Especially now that the quality of their burgers is slipping. Based on the last one I got, they may in fact be using Hork meat in their burgers.
:o evil!
BluJugganaut wrote:
if she were a true American, she would be walking around with guns, talking in funny accents and weigh 300+ pounds by now
Hey! Not all Americans are fat now. At least we actually take care of our teeth. ;)
BluJugganaut wrote:who loves Elfangor?
You love Elfangor...
...Incorrect.
Image

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Image

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

User avatar
Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Location: Behind you

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Blu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 pm

i wonder what andalite meat tastes like...

aah!! why have you put these ideas in my head you b*****d!! :evil:

You will pay, Pork!

oh, and is it Dreamz?

User avatar
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right Behind You. LOOK OUT!

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:05 pm

BluJugganaut wrote:i wonder what andalite meat tastes like...
They used to use that in McNuggets. It was terrible.
BluJugganaut wrote:aah!! why have you put these ideas in my head you b*****d!! :evil:
You'd better not use language like that around my godchild...
BluJugganaut wrote:You will pay, Pork!
Well, pork does cost a lot more these days.
BluJugganaut wrote:oh, and is it Dreamz?
Correct. Your turn now.
Image

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Image

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

User avatar
Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Location: Behind you

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Blu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 pm

who puts evil images in my head and wants to be a godfather, even though its blatantly not happening...?

User avatar
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right Behind You. LOOK OUT!

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Capn?
Image

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Image

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

User avatar
Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Location: Behind you

Re: Who was it...?

Post by Blu » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

nope