bar flashes

Please report any bugs you have found in AFF here
das1234
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

bar flashes

Post by das1234 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 am

well, since about a week the bar for horizontal scrolling keeps flashing on and off. the one for vertical scrolling is permanent and doesnt flash, but the horizontal bar(the one on the bottom) does, which is very irritating. maybe it has something to do with the snow, but im not sure about that.
my res is 1440x900, firefox running on win xp.

edit: ok, just changed the style, and seems to have gone away. maybe it is a bug with the new style.
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: bar flashes

Post by Ellimist » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 am

Some things I need to know :
  • The javascript that causes the snowfall consumes a bit of CPU usage. So, if you have a relatively old hardware setup, that might cause problems. If you use Firefox and Adblock Plus, try blacklisting "http://animorphsfanforum.com/snowstorm.js".
  • What style caused you problems and what style are you using now? The proSilver SE style is in a development phase. I haven't yet integrated all the features into it, and it may be unstable.