Howdy ya’ll

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Howdy ya’ll

Post by Snoopy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:13 pm

Well, I didn’t realize that there was an introductions section until now. Oh well, better late than never.

I live in New Mexico, USA, although I was born in Texas, which I really still consider my home.

I’m sixteen years old, about 6’1”, and thus possibly the tallest person in the forum. (Sorry, Catherine.) ;) I enjoy hiking, (my area has some great trails), computer animation, computer programming, and playing any musical instrument, especially drums. :D I like music, especially classic rock and country western *ducks*.

I have to admit, I’m one of those people who joined just to download the ebooks, but then I figured it might be fun to join in on a discussion, and I’ve been having a great time!

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Howdy ya’ll

Post by Ellimist » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:37 am

A warm welcome to the tallest member in our forum, till now. *winks* :)
mrchuckles wrote:I have to admit, I’m one of those people who joined just to download the ebooks, but then I figured it might be fun to join in on a discussion, and I’ve been having a great time!
That was one of the reasons we implemented the 5 posts limit to access the downloads section. We knew that while most of the people would post for the sake of downloading the ebooks, some of them might grow an interest in this forum and join in the discussions.