New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Chmia
Gedd

Post by Chmia » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I just recently got back into Animorphs. One of my friends introduced me to an Animorphs RPG. All of my Animorphs books are in a different city at home, so I've been forced to read them online in order to RP effectively. I was getting them from this site until the post limit was put into effect. Since I still want to read the Animorphs without having to buy the whole series again (just because I'm in a different city) I've decided to become a member and reach the five post limit.

Hopefully I can find useful things to say, so it won't look like I am spamming. However, I guess I can't really thing of anything else to say here. Hello to all!

syndicateman
Gedd

Re: New Member

Post by syndicateman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:54 pm

You're basically in the same situation as me, but 5 posts isn't very much. Besides, I've never been good at staying in forums but I might actually stick with this one.

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by darkflame91 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Welcome syndicateman and Chmia!
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

sathyabhat
Gedd

Post by sathyabhat » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:42 am

Hey, This Is Sathya. Just wanna say hello to all :) Keep up with the great job in running and maintaining this forum :)

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:48 am

Hello Sathya,
Welcome to AFF!
I'm really glad to have a fellow geek from Chip forums here. :D