Hello

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Cheynas
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Hello

Post by Cheynas » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:17 am

Hello,

Actually, I had logged in before a long time ago but never fully was active because of life. So let me make my introduction officially. My name is Cheynas but pls call me Vickie. I was a FFN writer on a few Animorphs fanfics Recently, I decided to dwell in here because of an idea I'd want to try but am unsure of which direction I want to take. I'm not too sure where I can post this idea to discuss but I do hope to write this idea. I'm a fan of the books but years have passed so I'll need some refreshments on some stories.

My idea is something that I don't think people have ventured but I don't have a direction for it for many reasons. I do hope that you'll be interested for what I have to say and that you can help me with suggestions, to make this as true to a good Animorphs book as possible (with some plot twists)

Thank you for your time!

Ramona
Commander
Commander

Re: Hello

Post by Ramona » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi Vickie! To discuss that idea, you can make a new discussion in the Animorphs Fanfiction forum.

viewforum.php?f=5
Look at me. I am your own nightmare....Okay, I'm not, I'm just some random on the internet that couldn't think of a witty line. Humour me?

Cheynas
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Cheynas » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 am

Heya Ramona, thank you very much for pointing that out!

Ramona
Commander
Commander

Post by Ramona » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Glad to help. :)
Look at me. I am your own nightmare....Okay, I'm not, I'm just some random on the internet that couldn't think of a witty line. Humour me?