Back (Yet Again)

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Back (Yet Again)

Post by gh astly » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:13 pm

I really need to stop leaving this place randomly.

So, yeah, I got hit with a lot of nostalgia lately. Thing is, I have some great memories of this place from a couple years ago, and I'm not gonna just sit back and let this place die the death of so many internet forums - damned by inactivity. If you've paid attention to the users online part of the front page, I've been silently lurking here for a long time, but just haven't posted much due to either laziness (this is still the same me, of course), busyness, or depression. But I was just recently thinking, god, wouldn't it be great if this place started to flourish again? For the few of you still here that were around when this place was booming around 2012-14, and for years before I even came around? I certainly think so. So you know what? I'm gonna do everything in my power to revive this place. I'm gonna post my butt off and try to turn AFF back into the close-knit group of degenerate, messed-up friends that it once was.

That's right. gh is back, mofos. And I'm dragging the ghost of my dead Hork-Bajir roommate with me. We're here for one simple mission.

Make AFF great again.
Last edited by gh astly on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

Nepek
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax
Location: Somewhere between the realms of existence and imagination

Re: Back (Yet Again)

Post by Nepek » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 pm

I'd just like to reiterate that I hate you and your stupid guitar playing, you insufferable prick.

That being said, it's good to be back.