An Introduction

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Nyxaeterna
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

An Introduction

Post by Nyxaeterna » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello, I'm Nyx. I grew up reading Animorphs (a very long time ago), and was recently reading through my small collection of Animorphs books. Made me quite nostalgic. And then I stumbled upon this forum!

So, a little about me. I'm an incoming 4th year University student, studying speech and hearing science. I am a major bookworm. Oh, and of course I like long walks on the beach. The image in my avatar was drawn for me by a friend, and the picture of Aldrea in my signature was drawn by me! I hope to do more fanart in the future.

I tend to be a lurker on most social websites, but I do hope to become a part of this Fandom community.

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: An Introduction

Post by gh astly » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Welcome to AFF, Nyx! Loving that image in your sig, you got a real talent :D

AFF is in a bit of a lull lately, and I'll admit that I'm certainly not helping things at all, but here's hoping you enjoy the community!
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

Nyxaeterna
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: An Introduction

Post by Nyxaeterna » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Well thank you for taking the time to reply! I do hope things pick up soon, although I am kind of a lurker myself. I'll do my best to be active though. XD