Download of Animorph Books

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
ricka1191
Gedd

Download of Animorph Books

Post by ricka1191 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 am

Hi there

I'm new and I would really like to download the Animorph books. I've got some of them but some of the ebooks is almost unreadble.

Thanks

Ramona
Commander
Commander

Re: Download of Animorph Books

Post by Ramona » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi, there's a download section here, with all the Animorphs books - including all the "extra" books. It's in the animorphs section under the title Animorphs downloads. Just continue posting, you need at least 5 posts to access that forum. Hopefully you will stick around once you can access them but eh, I can understand just wanting the books. From what I've read, these downloads are pretty easy to read and probably the best ones I've seen that are *knock wood* still around.
Look at me. I am your own nightmare....Okay, I'm not, I'm just some random on the internet that couldn't think of a witty line. Humour me?

DaSweqLord
Gedd

Re: Download of Animorph Books

Post by DaSweqLord » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Thanks so much! I was wondering how to do that