Introductions!

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Straydog15
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Introductions!

Post by Straydog15 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi, my name is Jay and I was first introduced to the animorphs series when i was six and the concept of human/animal shape shifting has fascinated me ever since.

Wull-E
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Wull-E » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Ville from Finland. Hello fellow animorphs fans!

sunkist
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by sunkist » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi! I'm Alex
i think i first read animorph when i was around 12, didn't finish the series though
now i just started re-reading it and stumble upon this fandom :P

Hawk
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Hawk » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:24 am

Good day to all. Name is Jacques. See most of you guys and girls started on animorphs when you were still children. I was age 25. Loved it from the beginning. Was in the librsry looking for something to read when my eye caught the cover. Thought it was funny but could not stop reading after the first two pages. I then read them all, including the Chronicles. It has been 7 yrs since i last read them. Started 2 weeks ago from book 1 again. Enjoying it exactly as before.

elle9sone
Civilian

Post by elle9sone » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:00 am

I'm Rochelle, and to put my story short: a library I visited regularly had Animorphs books on display and I'd just learned to speak english, I thought I wasn't ready so I mainly stuck to picture books. A year later I'm good at english and reading, plus my teacher owned Animorphs #5. I read it, liked it and the rest is history~