Introductions!

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
phreakimista
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Introductions!

Post by phreakimista » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:58 am

I came across the Animorphs series when I was a little kid, back when my aunt gave me a book to read (it was #16). I immediately got hooked when a character in the book shares the same name with me!

I'm a huge Animorphs fan since I was a little tyke. I once collected all the books (excluding the Megamorphs and the Alternamorphs) but mostly don't have them anymore, as I frequently give out books to those who wants to learn how to read.

<Hoping to meet you all!>
Last edited by phreakimista on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

zcha008
Gedd

Re: Introductions!

Post by zcha008 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:35 am

Hey, I'm Azfar from Ireland. My parents gave me the first book when I was really very young, around 6 (it feels as if I was 6, I assume I was older). I probably got hooked because of the aliens

zcha008
Gedd

Post by zcha008 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 am

I don't have the books anymore though. My mom got quite angry at the book collection when I grew old and decided to give them away :(. I still haven't forgiven her for that

abhisutar
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by abhisutar » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 am

Hi I am Abhijeet . I am from India. I once found one the book s from the series in my school library and have been addicted since then

Cap
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Cap » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi my name is Cap.

I really like the Animorph books - started reading age 7 and addicted to them!

Have read the first 30 books plus a few others.

Remmy
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Remmy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 am

Hey, my is Remmy. I started reading Animorphs in an accidental manner. During my primary school, there was a reading time and I borrowed a book from a friend, not really interested but needed a book. Funnily enough, it was book 18, which I have never been able to finish, despite it's role in creating my love for the series.

jdsolno7
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by jdsolno7 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Hey I'm JD,
Read the books as a kid and loved them. I've been wanting to read the books again but I ended up selling them when I was in college for rent money.

Chaos7887
Gedd

Post by Chaos7887 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:39 am

I'm Derek, from the United States. I started reading these back when I was 9, and now I think it's time my niece read them. Tried buying some at a bookstore recently only to found out they were out of print. :(

yamirashi
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by yamirashi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Philip here, read up to 23 or so when I was in middle school and lost track of the series. 28 years old now going back and trying to read them all again.

shlady3
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by shlady3 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello! My name is Shanna and animorphs was one of my favourite books as a kid and now a guilty pleasure as an adult!