New, but not to Animorphs

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
KWJordan
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

New, but not to Animorphs

Post by KWJordan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm probably a bit older than some of the other members, but lets ignore that, okay? I mean, I read some of the books growing up, fascinated by the morphing into animals thing, but the library never had all of them when I needed them, so my attention eventually moved on to other books. Now that I'm getting more into e-books because I'm out of space for regular books if I don't want my family to call hoarders or something, I've started searching for new stuff to read, and I came across some stuff that made me want to revisit Animorphs. Now I just have to make four more posts... :wall:

Decayed1
Gedd

Re: New, but not to Animorphs

Post by Decayed1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 am

Same for me I read the books as a kid but never finished them i hope to finally read all the way though

booklover4ever
Gedd

Re: New, but not to Animorphs

Post by booklover4ever » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 am

I think me and you were in the same boat my library never had them in them in probably the reason why I stopped reading hope I finish all the books this time