Introduce yourselves..

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Introduce yourselves..

Post by Wolfstar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 am

alec, dude, im 11 isnt it so cool! im just a yr older and that makes u the youngest!!!!!!!! i was intro'd when i was 8 1/2 to animorphs. the first book i read was megamorphs 1 andalites gift. my fave part was when Marco went under the tunnel and said "jake its just like the game now." and Jake said "it isnt dark in the video game". marco replies "like the tunnel. its dark." jake goes "oh, u mean the part where u crash and burn?" marco goes "yeah, why?" :lol:

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

baccman
Civilian

Post by baccman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Sup guys
My name is Nwadike..I'm 20 yrs old and am from Trinidad and Tobago in the West Indies. I've liked Animorphs ever since I was a kid...and still do actually..all the books that I had a chance of buying I still read when I feel like reading something..but for the most part I was a borrower :-p. I still haven't finished the series..(I have like 5 more books to go)..but alas..spoilers have already ruined it for me years ago...still I wanna finish reading the series..hope you guys can help :-)

My favourite characters r Ax, Marco & Tobias. I liked the tv show....only from the view point of a fan finally seeing his characters come to life..and am hoping for a movie one day.

The reason why I haven't finished the series was because the bookstores where I lived stopped selling them..I was really pissed about that when it happened. And when I found out how the series ended I couldn't accept it and turned to fanfiction. I've only written 1 fanfic so far...but it's a Harry Potter..but there's this great fanfic on fanfiction.net called :The Kelbrid War: How to shatter trust
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/313894/The_ ... tter_trust

It's really cool.
Anyways..thats me...I've just been introduced..:-)

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:11 pm

dude, bacman marco,ax, and tobias r my favorites too!!!!lol! :lol: thats awesome go by the top forums most. they have more stuff to check out bottom ones are cool too :) anyways, i know im taking Ellimist's job but welcome to the AFF. i just came too, march 13 of this yr. lots of new comers.

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:17 pm

baccman wrote:Sup guys
My name is Nwadike..I'm 20 yrs old and am from Trinidad and Tobago in the West Indies. I've liked Animorphs ever since I was a kid...and still do actually..all the books that I had a chance of buying I still read when I feel like reading something..but for the most part I was a borrower :-p. I still haven't finished the series..(I have like 5 more books to go)..but alas..spoilers have already ruined it for me years ago...still I wanna finish reading the series..hope you guys can help :-)

My favourite characters r Ax, Marco & Tobias. I liked the tv show....only from the view point of a fan finally seeing his characters come to life..and am hoping for a movie one day.

The reason why I haven't finished the series was because the bookstores where I lived stopped selling them..I was really pissed about that when it happened. And when I found out how the series ended I couldn't accept it and turned to fanfiction. I've only written 1 fanfic so far...but it's a Harry Potter..but there's this great fanfic on fanfiction.net called :The Kelbrid War: How to shatter trust
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/313894/The_ ... tter_trust

It's really cool.
Anyways..thats me...I've just been introduced..:-)

I know how pissing that can be...you just couldn't get the last 15 books here for love or money or both...
Anyway, a few more posts, and you should be able to access the downloads section...
Spoiler:
Two-dimensional? I don't get it...but the rest of the story's great...
Wolfstar wrote:my fave part was when Marco went under the tunnel and said "jake its just like the game now." and Jake said "it isnt dark in the video game". marco replies "like the tunnel. its dark." jake goes "oh, u mean the part where u crash and burn?" marco goes "yeah, why?" :lol:
:lol: One of my favourite parts too...
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Gedd

Post by 290014 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello guys, i´m fabio, 18, male, brazillian.
more about me in my orkut profile: HERE

ok, this is my 1st post, so i´m lacking 4 to enter the "download area" xD

greetings

hawksterdhruv
Gedd

Post by hawksterdhruv » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:17 am

hi
i'm dhruv
i just joined
i'm from gujarat,india
i haven't read the series much but liked what i read very much.

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:31 am

Hello, Favio and Dhrub,
Welcome to AFF! :D