Introduce yourselves..

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Introduce yourselves..

Post by Ellimist » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:03 am

Hello Francesca, and welcome to the forum. :D

Don't worry, you won't get banned for madness, because, at this forum, we all are mad, aren't we? ;) We are talking about people changing into animals and slugs controlling humans by getting into their head, and I think it's a sure sign of madness.

Animorphs forms an important part of our life and I think it has affected many of our personalities/characters and what we are today.

Hope to see you post regularly here. :)
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

bandites
Aristh
Aristh
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: i can't tell you where i live because if they found me...

Post by bandites » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 pm

this is a little late but...
my name is Alec im only 10 i like reading and surfing the web
I also enjoy jokes and teasing peoplz
in the end,all I wrote was "okay,we'll play."jake signed off with the word ''bandits'' ax clicked ''send''-animorphs 43 the test

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 am

Hello Alec,
A warm welcome to this forum :D You've been around for quite a bit of time in this forum, but didn't post in the Introductions section. Now that you've finally posted here, I can see that you are special, because you might be the youngest of all active members here. :)

PS : I've added you on MSN. And Alec, please don't post repetitive messages/posts on the forum.
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

RedKite
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by RedKite » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 am

Uh, hi. *Waves.* Um, I'm a 17-year-old girl from Bristol, Britain. I have a great deal of fondness for the Animorphs (as should be fairly obvious), especially the minor characters. I like stories about Animorph siblings (Tom, Jordan, Sara) and the Auxilary Animorphs. I also like Jake/Cassie.
I am actually writing a really AU story in which the Animorphs freed Tom, he took to the woods with Jordan, Sara, and the blue box just before the Animorphs got infested, and ended up recruiting the Auxilary Animorphs plus Melissa Chapman to take Earth back. (Red kite was Collette's bird morph.)
Um. I think that's about it.
'Carpe Diem!'
'You know, what worries me is that your fourteen-year-old cousin has a battle cry in Latin.'
'Oh, so the fact that you're about to turn into a crocodile and fight aliens doesn't worry you at all.'
'Nope.'

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by darkflame91 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:11 am

RedKite wrote: I am actually writing a really AU story in which the Animorphs freed Tom, he took to the woods with Jordan, Sara, and the blue box just before the Animorphs got infested, and ended up recruiting the Auxilary Animorphs plus Melissa Chapman to take Earth back. (Red kite was Collette's bird morph.)
Um. I think that's about it.
whoa...that sounds pretty good...think you can post it in the fan fic section?
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Grimloner
Gedd

Post by Grimloner » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 am

Hi my name is Sam Wessels and im 18.

Animorphs is my all time fav books its just to bad that it had to end.
This site is cool im gona come here all the time :D

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:43 am

Hello Sam :D
Welcome to AFF!
Glad to have another ardent Animorphs fan here.