Introduce yourselves..

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
souvikspidey
Gedd

Re: Introduce yourselves..

Post by souvikspidey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:15 am

I am SOUVIK DATTA,from KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL
Studying in class 11

Sadaf Imam
Civilian

Post by Sadaf Imam » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am

OK, lets see this. How many asian female fans in here? Just ME 8-)
Tobias.

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:14 pm

sadafimam2 wrote:OK, lets see this. How many asian female fans in here? Just ME 8-)
Umm, Lorraine(tobias_cool) is from the Philippines. And I have a feeling that AngelKiss is also a gal.
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

catherinebruce
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by catherinebruce » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:55 am

Hello!

My name is catherinebruce. I have cleverly disguised my real name with the deletion of a space and the lack of capital lettering. I cannot tell you my real name, because it is currently 6:38 am and I have been up all night long. Or wait, is it because if I did the people I care about would be in trouble? Nope, definitely the first one.

I am 24 years old. I currently reside in Colorado with 3.5 human roommates and a feline companion that I share a room with. Er, its the cat that I share a room with, not with the 3.5 humans. That would be slightly crowded, especially considering how small my room is... I recently gained my freedom from a military organization in December, and am trying to relearn how to be this strange creature that I have almost forgotten existed. I think you would call them 'Civilians'.

As my cleverly disguised name would suggest, I am of North European decent (when asked for ethnicity on the countless forms I had to fill out in my last job, I was greatly tempted to mark 'other' and write down 'pale and pasty' or 'North-European American' but that may be a bit too caustic...)

I was a fan of the series since approximately book two, but alas, I fell out of touch with the series shortly after book twentyish due to a ridiculous amount of moving around (Army brat. What can I say? It seems to run in the family!) and a tragic lack of allowance. However, I shall catch up!

My favorite character is Tobias (who seems to have quite a few followers), however, Rachel would be a really close second (who doesn't seem to have as many followers...).

I have never written any fanfiction for the series (televised or book) yet, but that may one day change...

I am not sure if it was apparent, but I seem to have a tendency to write way too much when I am entering that point that is a couple of hours beyond the point of exhaustion. So be warned!

And now that I seem to have written a novelette instead of a minor introduction post, it is time that I started thinking about having a long four-hour discussion with my pillow.

PS I am taller than you aaaaaaaaaall! (Muaha! I am darn near six feet tall!)

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:02 am

Welcome to the forum, Catherine(Is that your real name? I'm confused ;) ).

I know how you are feeling after staying up all night.(I really do, believe me :roll: ) Out of the 31 days in the last month, I stayed up at night for about 27 days(Sundays and a lucky Saturday - I slept at night). I went to sleep usually at 5:15 am but didn't actually sleep till 6:00(It's my guess, I can't look at the clock when I'm just falling asleep :? ). And I had to do all these for my final term exams. You know, I'm not the type who studies all year long. I just can't study when there's no pressure. My studying starts precisely one month before my exams. And believe me, I do well. :)

I'm glad you took the pain to navigate to the Introductions section and post your introduction, 'cause most of the users just register, download the ebooks and never look back at the forums. And you might be the tallest active member in this forum.(LOL.. no one posted their height except you) ;) I'm 17 and 5' 7". So I'll never catch you. ;)

Well, my post wasn't short of a novelette too. :roll: