Introduce yourselves..

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Introduce yourselves..

Post by Ellimist » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:25 am

Welcome to the forum, Polar bear! :D
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

Bingohoney.com

Post by Bingohoney.com » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:21 am

Hi All I am Bingohoney.com and i love the owner of this forum he helped building my forum Http://www.bongohoney.com/bingoforum sign up and introduce yourself there if ya wish. I am 36 single mom i love to read,play bingo alot and slots .

Sadaf Imam
Civilian

Post by Sadaf Imam » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 am

Hey Bingo!
How dyz?
Tobias.

Ryterglee
Civilian

Post by Ryterglee » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey there... I'm Ryterglee, but call me Ry (Ryterglee is something I kinda used on the spot, I'm usually Ryckhpae), I'm 17 from Canada. I've been a mostly-closet fan of Animorphs for a while, I got seriously back into the books a little while ago. Been on a bit of a reading spree :D

To Tobias_cool... I'm sorry. I thought you were a guy. :oops: I hope I didn't come outright and call you one by mistake...

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Hello, Ry. :)
Welcome to the forum :D
Hope you enjoy your stay here... ;)
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:42 am

wow a lot of activity since i last visited.....

a big hello to ryterglee,polar bear, bandites, bingohoney and all the others whose names i cant seem to remember coz i suffer from short term memory loss :roll:
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

AngelKiss

Anifreak at your service.

Post by AngelKiss » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:07 am

Hi everyone! I'm Asian!

I felt the need to express my ethnicity, I don't know anyone Asian who likes Animorphs as much as I do.. Hehe.. Anyway, I stumbled upon this site thanks to Google and Wiki. I've been looking for the books for as long as I remember (Used to have half the entire set, aside from Visser, Ellimist, Hork Bajir etc, but those magically disappeared, and I only have The Departure and The Encounter.) so, while searching for E-Books (Last resort.. :C) I found this forum.

Initially I registered for the sole purpose of obtaining all the e-books, but then a thought struck me. Here are a bunch of anifreaks just like me! But it was too late to change my username so I'm stuck as Anifreak.

A side name could be Lolly. Not because it's part of my real name, but who doesn't like lollipops? I shall shove one into your mouth before you can say nothlit if you daresay you dislike those sweet, sweet guilty pleasures.

Nice to meet you all.

P.S// Rachel is my all time favourite.

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, Anifreak. :D
It's hard to find a Rachel fan these days, most of the members are fans of Tobias or Marco. :)

Well, we have a few Asian fans here in this forum too, although most of the members are from USA/Canada. Sadaf, Kshitij, I - we all are Asians. So don't think you are the lone Asian Anifan in this forum ;)

And BTW, if you want your username changed, don't hesitate to PM me.