Returning member!

New to Animorphs Fan Forum? Post here to let us know! Or leave us a note if you are going to be inactive.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Crimea River
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Returning member!

Post by Crimea River » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm Crimea River, ages ago I registered here but I disapoofled ;-; Anyways, I'm back. ^.^ Hopefully there can be more life to this site, it is such a great place. ^_^;

IRL name is James/Jamie. I'm autistic. I'm 29 years of age. I'm a he/him (I was born female but I am a transman, hoping to eventually go through the surgery and hormone treatments, just need to get a doctor and counseling and all that). Online I've gone by several names. SpecTRe, Indar, Forlin in the Animorphs community. I love to roleplay and I love reading lore discussions, both of which are what drew me here.

Animorphs fan since back in the 90's when I found The Predator among the books the teacher let us read during free time. I've reread the series twice since then. I've started reading capn's Neomorphs fanfic and I'm absolutely loving it (I would die of joy to get a chance to RP in that setting, if only the forum section on here was active!) It is giving me a lot of feels. :cray: And oh wow, timing, it is capn's birthday today. XD Happy Birthday!

I'm a huge fan of all aliens in the Animorphs series, but especially Yeerks, Andalites, and Hork-Bajir.

Anyhoof, glad to see you guys, hope to have a great time here. :3