How to effectively multi-quote?

Place for all feedback, suggestions, complaints, feature requests, etc. Guest posting is enabled in this section.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

How to effectively multi-quote?

Post by Ellimist » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Have you ever found it difficult to quote parts of a post while replying to a thread? The most common way to do this is to copy-paste parts of the post you want to quote, or, by clicking on the quote button on the requisite post, which quotes the whole post. This is not adequate for advanced users who want to reply to different parts of the previous post specifically.

To easily quote different parts of the post, in the "Post a reply" page, scroll down to the "Topic Review" section, select parts of the post you want to quote and press the Quote button in the top-right corner. The selected part will be inserted as a quote in the posting area with proper credentials.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.