NEW SUGGESTION! VIDEO

Place for all feedback, suggestions, complaints, feature requests, etc. Guest posting is enabled in this section.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: NEW SUGGESTION! VIDEO

Post by Elfangor » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Cyberhamon wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Snoopy wrote:That's an entirely different discussion, which definitely doesn't belong in the feedback section...
But does rnadom junk like this belong in the feedback sectoin?
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
capnnerefir wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:Hey capn! How's your girlfriend, Ember?
She's fine, thanks for asking! And still considerably better looking than Blu.
Hey, I believe you on that. Me, I wouldn't know. I've got a real girlfriend. But if you and Ember want to do a threesome with Blu, then don't let his looks stop you. Just go right ahead.
Cyber I really don't know what came over you but I'm sure it is now time to admit your true feelings toward Blu
You may have said its a Rachel-Marco relationship but did you stop to think they they secretly loved each other?
Alright. I'll admit my true feelings for Blu. Here's my true feelings:

Blu is a guy I know online.

That's pretty much the extent of it. Now that I've done that, how about you and dreamz admit your feelings for each other?

Post a video of you and her kissing and I'll throw in my old teacher's pirate hat.
El Diablo wrote:Sorry, but looks are very important to me. In fact, they're pretty much the only thing that matter...
I believe you.
Elf-Lord wrote:Ahh that makes perfect sense ive seen photos of you your hot :P
...........................................................................Awkward...
capn wrote: "..." (C)Ty

By which I mean...um...thank you but...uh...that's...really creepy... Unless you're talking about Ember (grasps at straws) in which case I totally agree.
I don't think he meant you...
Jug wrote:oh, so im involved here again am i?

i would turn all of you down tbh :P
You'd better...
Careful...Snoopy's been grumpy lately.
I have?
A little bit, yeah. It's not a huge difference. It's kind of like turning up the volume 2 clicks in the battle scenes in LotR. You won't notice...at least until your eardrums start bleeding.
I havent noticed Hes always been an idiot
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It