NEW SUGGESTION! VIDEO

Place for all feedback, suggestions, complaints, feature requests, etc. Guest posting is enabled in this section.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
magicale
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

NEW SUGGESTION! VIDEO

Post by magicale » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:17 am

i dont know if it is possible. but can you guys somehow dug out the tv series for animorph? i cant seemed to find it in youtube and else where. i was totally blown away that they have the book series here. therefore, i am wondering if there are any video series

Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman

Re: NEW SUGGESTION! VIDEO

Post by Cyberhamon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:24 pm

First of all, this belongs in the Coffee Lounge. Second of all, you DO NOT want to watch the TV series. It is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind since the birth of Hitler. Trust me, there are better ways to spend your time.

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Elfangor » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Cyberhamon wrote:First of all, this belongs in the Coffee Lounge. Second of all, you DO NOT want to watch the TV series. It is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind since the birth of Hitler. Trust me, there are better ways to spend your time.
couldnt have put it better myself
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:31 pm

No, I see why it can be put here. See, this would be like suggesting we put up the ebooks (which we already have). It's a way to improve the site. Perhaps we should look into helping people watch the TV show (if, for some twisted reason, they really wanted to). But anyhow, it is on youtube. Here's a link to the first episode. *vomits* Sorry, I couldn't keep it down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR8x-mfHPhs
I didn't watch that to make sure it was the right one, but I'm fairly certain. Once you're there, the others should be easy enough to find.

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Who said Hitler was a bad thing....i liked him man....he had it in him to stand up to the world
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Snoopy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:20 am

That's an entirely different discussion, which definitely doesn't belong in the feedback section...

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Snoopy wrote:That's an entirely different discussion, which definitely doesn't belong in the feedback section...
But does rnadom junk like this belong in the feedback sectoin?
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
capnnerefir wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:Hey capn! How's your girlfriend, Ember?
She's fine, thanks for asking! And still considerably better looking than Blu.
Hey, I believe you on that. Me, I wouldn't know. I've got a real girlfriend. But if you and Ember want to do a threesome with Blu, then don't let his looks stop you. Just go right ahead.
Cyber I really don't know what came over you but I'm sure it is now time to admit your true feelings toward Blu
You may have said its a Rachel-Marco relationship but did you stop to think they they secretly loved each other?
Alright. I'll admit my true feelings for Blu. Here's my true feelings:

Blu is a guy I know online.

That's pretty much the extent of it. Now that I've done that, how about you and dreamz admit your feelings for each other?

Post a video of you and her kissing and I'll throw in my old teacher's pirate hat.
El Diablo wrote:Sorry, but looks are very important to me. In fact, they're pretty much the only thing that matter...
I believe you.
Elf-Lord wrote:Ahh that makes perfect sense ive seen photos of you your hot :P
...........................................................................Awkward...
capn wrote: "..." (C)Ty

By which I mean...um...thank you but...uh...that's...really creepy... Unless you're talking about Ember (grasps at straws) in which case I totally agree.
I don't think he meant you...
Jug wrote:oh, so im involved here again am i?

i would turn all of you down tbh :P
You'd better...
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman

Post by Cyberhamon » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Elfangor wrote:
Snoopy wrote:That's an entirely different discussion, which definitely doesn't belong in the feedback section...
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
capnnerefir wrote:
Hey, I believe you on that. Me, I wouldn't know. I've got a real girlfriend. But if you and Ember want to do a threesome with Blu, then don't let his looks stop you. Just go right ahead.
Cyber I really don't know what came over you but I'm sure it is now time to admit your true feelings toward Blu
You may have said its a Rachel-Marco relationship but did you stop to think they they secretly loved each other?

That's pretty much the extent of it. Now that I've done that, how about you and dreamz admit your feelings for each other?

Post a video of you and her kissing and I'll throw in my old teacher's pirate hat.
El Diablo wrote:Sorry, but looks are very important to me. In fact, they're pretty much the only thing that matter...
I believe you.
...........................................................................Awkward...

By which I mean...um...thank you but...uh...that's...really creepy... Unless you're talking about Ember (grasps at straws) in which case I totally agree.

You'd better...
Careful...Snoopy's been grumpy lately.

Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Snoopy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
capnnerefir wrote:

I believe you.

You'd better...
I have?

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman

Post by Cyberhamon » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Snoopy wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
capnnerefir wrote:

I believe you.

You'd better...
I have?
A little bit, yeah. It's not a huge difference. It's kind of like turning up the volume 2 clicks in the battle scenes in LotR. You won't notice...at least until your eardrums start bleeding.