I HATE THE 5 DOWNLOADS JUNK

Place for all feedback, suggestions, complaints, feature requests, etc. Guest posting is enabled in this section.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
AneeshTheGreat
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: I HATE THE 5 DOWNLOADS JUNK

Post by AneeshTheGreat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am

Just reading through old posts, when i found this:
Elfangor wrote:Actually its not in the middle because thats not his name (its either bindaas or Kshitij i forgot which one)
Oh god, most of you who don't know what bindaas means will probably not find this THAT funny, but GOD! Imagine someone who's been named bindaas!
Cyberhamon wrote:Unless you literally ask for it, like Blu did.
When, and why was Blu banned?
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by capnnerefir » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Blu was banned very briefly a while ago because he literally asked to be banned. I've got no clue why, but I hope he enjoyed his time. Maybe he just wanted to see what it would be like to be banned from AFF for five minutes.

BigEL23
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by BigEL23 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm

stop bitchin guys

i've registerd like 15 minutes ago and allready have 3 posts (with this one its 4 ;) )
its not that hart.
and a real fun, has a lot to talk about in here :)

really great forum guys

Big RESPECT!!

spazman
Gedd

Post by spazman » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 am

Snoopy wrote:Normally I would have blocked a comment like this, but I would just like to take this opportunity to point out to mattherwrobo and any other new members exactly why we have the "five posts thing". First of all, this site is not free! We have to pay to secure our domain name as well as to host all the content of the site (including the eBooks). On top of that, this site requires numerous dedicated staff members who freely give of their valuable time to help make sure this forum runs right.

Now, many of us (myself included) have donated money to this site. And many of us have served as staff at one time or another. We don't expect any thanks or payback for this. We do it happily, because we want too. The only thing that we do expect is that before you leech off of our resources that you contribute at least five meaningful posts to any thread or threads on the forum. It's not much, anyone can do it in five minutes. It is not a great burden, especially compared to what the rest of us do to keep the forum running.

So I don't want to hear people complaining about the five post limit. If our forum isn't good enough for you, then you can go somewhere else to find the ebooks.
Hear hear.
I'm a new member and I totally agree.

Kilmeinbed
Gedd

Post by Kilmeinbed » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:34 am

lol yeah lets go to a forum and not post stuff!
False Tears Bring Pain To Those Around You, False Smiles Bring Pain To Ones Self.

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master
Location: We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky... (Australia)

Post by TF. » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Agreed, the 5 posts 'junk' is not so bad. Now, 1000 posts is a little more difficult.
Image Image Image Image

nomadsland
Commander
Commander

Post by nomadsland » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

TF. wrote:Now, 1000 posts is a little more difficult.
But you seem to be off to a good start, TF.

Jeez, already over 300!
Launch forth into the deep

Allons-y!

Atlas
Delta
Delta
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Atlas » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

I still think I would support the decision to increase the post count required to enter that section. To what however I dont know.
THIS. IS. PANZERFREEMAN! *kicks into pit*

TF.
Poke'mon Master
Poke'mon Master
Location: We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky... (Australia)

Post by TF. » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:17 pm

nomadsland wrote: But you seem to be off to a good start, TF.

Jeez, already over 300!
Thankyou very much. :D
I'm keeping up about 8 per day and will someday attain the crown of 'King of all Spammers'- not that I'm spamming. :oops:
Image Image Image Image

Atlas
Delta
Delta
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Atlas » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Lol no if you wanted that you should have been here a year ago :P Back then we spammed the crap out of the games section. It wasnt really spam because we were playing the games but still :P
THIS. IS. PANZERFREEMAN! *kicks into pit*