Firefox Upgrade

Need help troubleshooting your PC? We have a couple of geeks in the forum who can help you
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Firefox Upgrade

Post by darkflame91 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:02 am

No, that's just the theme I got! The theme is supports most add-ons!
and I think It'll be some time before we get the Shift themes for FF3...RedShift is the only one available for FF2..the rest (GreenShift, GoldShift, BluShift, etc) are compatible only with 1.5...
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri May 09, 2008 9:24 pm

personally i hate themes...
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 pm

You'll love this one...the best FF theme I've ever seen...and best of all, it looks great even with all my add-ons!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri May 09, 2008 10:28 pm

i agree its good...but sadly i have a wide screen monitor...so the main page is all coloured..and the rest of it is default theme...so that sucks.//
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Fri May 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Seems like the word filter is doing it's job well. ;)

BTW, personally, I don't like black themes. I didn't try the Redshift theme though.
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri May 09, 2008 10:49 pm

hahahah didn't even know i was typing that...

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Sun May 11, 2008 2:53 am

It doesn't support Widescreen? strange...
I love Black themes! Its my fav color! I used to alternate between MidnightFox and Aquatint, till I found RedShift...Haven't changed since...
----
----

atracious
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by atracious » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Hey, i'm a FF lover too, and i just want to let you guys know that Mozilla is trying to make it into the guiness book of world records on FF3's release day, if you want to help go here:
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh and btw where can i get that emoticon that bats away the IE icon? that's just awesome! :)

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:04 am

atracious wrote:Hey, i'm a FF lover too, and i just want to let you guys know that Mozilla is trying to make it into the guiness book of world records on FF3's release day, if you want to help go here:
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I knew that, but thanks for reminding me again. :)

atracious wrote:oh and btw where can i get that emoticon that bats away the IE icon? that's just awesome! :)
You can right-click on it, and select "Save Image As...". You can get loads of Firefox smileys from here : http://smileys.on-my-web.com/categorie-Firefox.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;