It was Cassie's fault Club - Official thread

Place for all other random discussions
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Luna May
GPC Tamer
GPC Tamer
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Re: It was Cassie's fault Club - Official thread

Post by Luna May » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 am

Wolfstar wrote:Luna may, you're really lookin' for a fight aren't you?
Why not? You have something against fights? ;)
What with having that 'leave Cassie alone' thing added.I'll try not to kill anyone who agrees with you.
That's appreciated :D
And I really like the wolf pic...too bad it's wasted on Cass...ie.
I won't get into that. But it is a lovely pic. I'm making some myself, actualy, but I'm pretty slow so it'll have to wait.
I was about say something really rude about how the first part of her name rhymes with a certain word I can't say...and also the fact(and I looked this up) 'Cassie' means 'entangler of men'...that explains a certain specific problem...
'Entangler of Men'???
...'Awkward' is an understatement here. What the Bleep?! :shock:

Avv © Culpeo-Fox

*hi fives Blu*

Isn't quite sure how I feel about anything at the moment.

Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Cyberhamon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Luna May wrote:
I don't. And I won't go easy just cause you're a girl.
Luna May wrote:
What with having that 'leave Cassie alone' thing added.I'll try not to kill anyone who agrees with you.
I, on the other hand, have no such restrictions. Would you prefer to be killed with a sword or a gun? :D Just kidding...or am I?
Luna May wrote:
I won't get into that. But it is a lovely pic. I'm making some myself, actualy, but I'm pretty slow so it'll have to wait.
Take all the time you need. We on this site are not concerned with any "It wasn't Cassie's fault" banners you make...unless you sig them.
Luna May wrote:
I was about say something really rude about how the first part of her name rhymes with a certain word I can't say...and also the fact(and I looked this up) 'Cassie' means 'entangler of men'...that explains a certain specific problem...
'Entangler of Men'???
And Luna means moon. That doesn't mean you have to show me your a**...unless you want to. Hmmm...that sounded less creepy in my head.

I ought to post up all my grievances against Cassie. But if I did that, there's a 60000 character limit. I'm not sure I could fit it all.
Last edited by Luna May on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ...You know, you're very lucky I don't abuse my Mod powers.

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by capnnerefir » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Cyber, quit cutting in on my act.
Cyberhamon wrote:And Luna means moon. That doesn't mean you have to show me your a**...unless you want to. Hmmm...that sounded less creepy in my head.
Creepy is my thing.
Cyberhamon wrote:I ought to post up all my grievances against Cassie. But if I did that, there's a 60000 character limit. I'm not sure I could fit it all.
I know I've said that before...
Last edited by Luna May on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A-word edited

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 pm

I haven't read anything before this post so I'm just going to say this
Cassie may have been annoying, but she made the animorphs survive
Firstly
Ax....in book nine she comes up with a way to stop the yeerks and saves Ax's life.
One for almost all animorphs... in book3.. I think she helps the animorphs out of morph when they probably would have been permanent wolf-human freaks.

She helps them through many sutuations and quite often saves the day

She started the yeerk paece movement (which without them probably wouldn't have been much hope)

She
Spoiler:
gave them morphing cube(stupid I agree) but it did work out in the end
Snd thats probably only about 3-4% of what she did
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, I will have to agree on you about the peace movement thing; none of the others would have even tried that (if only because the odds of it working are ridiculously slim).

Luna May
GPC Tamer
GPC Tamer

Post by Luna May » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 am

Cyberhamon wrote:
Luna May wrote:
I don't. And I won't go easy just cause you're a girl.
Why should you? This isn't a physical fight, so we may as well be equals. And anyways, this was supposedly a little joke towards WolfStar, who said she has small fights all the time. But NM that.
Cyberhamon wrote:
Luna May wrote:
I, on the other hand, have no such restrictions. Would you prefer to be killed with a sword or a gun? :D Just kidding...or am I?
If you ever find me without the protecion of mighy GPC, I'd prefer gun, please. Quicker and less painfull. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon, though.
Cyberhamon wrote:
Luna May wrote:
Take all the time you need. We on this site are not concerned with any "It wasn't Cassie's fault" banners you make...unless you sig them.
I did make a sig out of it. So there! :D
Cyberhamon wrote:
Luna May wrote:
WolfStar wrote:I was about say something really rude about how the first part of her name rhymes with a certain word I can't say...and also the fact(and I looked this up) 'Cassie' means 'entangler of men'...that explains a certain specific problem...
'Entangler of Men'???
And Luna means moon. That doesn't mean you have to show me your a**...unless you want to. Hmmm...that sounded less creepy in my head.
I know Luna means moon. I speak fluent Spanish :D When I picked the name, though, I was thinking of many associations, but not that one. I bet it's a guy thing. And yeah, it didn't sound that good :shock:
Cyberhamon wrote:I ought to post up all my grievances against Cassie. But if I did that, there's a 60000 character limit. I'm not sure I could fit it all.
I'm not going to try and change your mind. It's your right to believe whatever you want to, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Have fun grieving ;)
Last edited by Luna May on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I fixed my quote tags :P

Avv © Culpeo-Fox

*hi fives Blu*

Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman

Post by Cyberhamon » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:06 am

Elfangor wrote:I haven't read anything before this post so I'm just going to say this
Cassie may have been annoying, but she made the animorphs survive
Firstly
Ax....in book nine she comes up with a way to stop the yeerks and saves Ax's life.
One for almost all animorphs... in book3.. I think she helps the animorphs out of morph when they probably would have been permanent wolf-human freaks.

She helps them through many sutuations and quite often saves the day
As I've so often said, any of this could have been done by any of the other Animorphs instead of Cassie. Her presence there for these situations wasn't necessary; that was just KAA trying to be fair.
Elfangor wrote:She started the yeerk paece movement (which without them probably wouldn't have been much hope)
True, but even so, Cassie took a huge risk on Aftran. Still, I'll add it to my list of actual good things that Cassie did. That makes two.
Elfangor wrote:She
Spoiler:
gave them morphing cube(stupid I agree) but it did work out in the end
When she
Spoiler:
gave them the cube, it was to save Jake from killing Tom, not because of foresight. And it got Rachel killed.
Luna May wrote:Why should you? This isn't a physical fight, so we may as well be equals. And anyways, this was supposedly a little joke towards WolfStar, who said she has small fights all the time. But NM that.
It's not a physical fight? :shock:

Luna May wrote:If you ever find me without the protecion of mighy GPC, I'd prefer gun, please. Quicker and less painfull. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon, though.
It would depend on a number of factors. With the right velocity, I could kill you painlessly with a sword, or painfully with a gun.
Luna May wrote:I did make a sig out of it. So there! :D
That's your right. And it's my right to say that it was Cassie's fault.
Luna May wrote:I know Luna means moon. I speak fluent Spanish :D When I picked the name, though, I was thinking of many associations, but not that one. I bet it's a guy thing. And yeah, it didn't sound that good :shock:
Yeah, it's a guy thing. But if you thought that was disturbing, you should have been there in Calculus yesterday.
Luna May wrote:I'm not going to try and change your mind. It's your right to believe whatever you want to, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Have fun grieving ;)
Fair enough. I may still try to change your mind though.

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

Luna May
GPC Tamer
GPC Tamer

Post by Luna May » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:25 am

Cyber wrote:It's not a physical fight? :shock:
Well, if you find out how to do that through the web, let me know, okay? :D
Cyber wrote:It would depend on a number of factors. With the right velocity, I could kill you painlessly with a sword, or painfully with a gun.
True. But I have no idea how exerienced you are with either, and it seems easier to point at someone's head that to swipe with presicion (?) with a sword. And not seeong the sword advance at me would also be relatively less scary. But of course, I'd rather not be murdered at all, you know. Jeez, look at what we do with our free time :P
Cyber wrote:That's your right. And it's my right to say that it was Cassie's fault.
Of course it is!
Cyber wrote:
Luna May wrote:I know Luna means moon. I speak fluent Spanish :D When I picked the name, though, I was thinking of many associations, but not that one. I bet it's a guy thing. And yeah, it didn't sound that good :shock:
Yeah, it's a guy thing. But if you thought that was disturbing, you should have been there in Calculus yesterday.
You know what? I don't wanna know =\
Cyber wrote:
Luna May wrote:I'm not going to try and change your mind. It's your right to believe whatever you want to, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Have fun grieving ;)
Fair enough. I may still try to change your mind though.
Behatslaha! (Good luck!)

Avv © Culpeo-Fox

*hi fives Blu*

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:36 am

Luna May wrote:
Luna May wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:I don't. And I won't go easy just cause you're a girl.
Why should you? This isn't a physical fight, so we may as well be equals. And anyways, this was supposedly a little joke towards WolfStar, who said she has small fights all the time. But NM that.
yeah, about that...I'm in trouble on gaia for online fighting, which isn't allowed though EVERYONE does it....oh well, big whoops. I have another account there anyways. It isn't like it's MY fault. The guy was an idiot and I had to correct him. He couldn't even believe 'immature' was a WORD. *yells, 'go get a dictionary!'* Plus, I was getting bored...

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

gioandf
Warrior
Warrior

Post by gioandf » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 am

yes, it was all cassie's fault. even though i dont even know what you are all talking about who's fault was it cause im just at #16 but if you all say it, it was cassie's fault :lol:
What would i be if i could morph? A skunk. Small but lethal.