Animorphs Movie Must Haves

Place for all other random discussions
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Phurios
Gedd

Re: Animorphs Movie Must Haves

Post by Phurios » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 am

lady_summoner wrote:As long as the series is, I think TV series is still the way to go. They would even have standard filler episodes later in the series like any good TV show. If it had to be in movie format then I think 2-3 movies for the series would be best.

Another thing is that I think it should be animated in the style of Last Airbender or Legend of Korra. I have two main reasons for this. 1) they could focus on really good voice actors and not people that just look like the characters and 2) they could do good representations of the various aliens, planets and technologies without needing an insane budget. I'm halfway through the TV series and budget was obviously an issue since they are humans over 95% of the time- even Ax. There are so many scenes where I'm like "Why don't they just morph?", "What was the point of morphing for just 5 minutes?" or "Why on Earth are they exploring the Visser's ship as humans?!"

^^^^ This.

Plus could we steal the writers from that show when we take the animators? I could totally see nick doing "Animorphs, The Animated Series."

Chronicle2014
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Chronicle2014 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:47 pm

elmayimbe80 wrote:I say Taxxons definitley have to included in a film adaptation. People tend to rag on the Taxxons but i feel they are just as essential to the Animorphs mythos as Andalites and horkbajir. Additionally they NEED to include the actual battle morphs that the animorphs used in the books. It was so frustrating to see the morphs used in the tv series.

Elmayimbe80
^This. And don't forget about the Ellimist and the Crayak. Their games could play out over a series of films to mirror the Andalite/Yeerk conflict.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:43 pm

<We can even have some aliens NOT seen in the books. How many times does someone talk about aliens that we never see?>
<In book #6 Jake is talking to the Yeerk in his head and the Yeerk lists some aliens the Yeerks have already taken over. I want to see what some of those guys and gals look like.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by gh astly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:29 pm

That would be pretty cool. And for the love of God, please put the Iskoort in prominently. I f*** love those guys.
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm

<Sadly this movie has not come out yet. When it does it will be rated PG-13 or R.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20