TM & FB

Place for all other random discussions
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: TM & FB

Post by Tobias_Marco » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 pm

<In the year 2006 I went to Walt Disney World, for 5 months.>

<To work there.>

<I could not take everything I owned down there, so I rented out a storage unit.>
<When I came back I had to find a new place to live before I could take my stuff out of the storage unit.>
<A month after coming back my mother told her children that she had breast cancer.>
<I moved in with her to help her out.>
<She is doing much better now.>
<The reason that I am telling you this is that I just moved all my stuff out of the storage unit, into my brand new storage shed, in my back yard.>
<The bad news is that the storage shed is smaller then the storage unit, so my living room is full of boxes, and I also just set up my Christmas tree.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Visser 5 wrote:Sounds like you might be having an alergic reaction to your newest morph.
What are you even thinking trying to morph me any way?!?
LOL ROFL and as they said in the movie chciago (sp?)
Spoiler:
all that jazz

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 am

<I have been told that Chicago is a great movie, but I haven't seen it yet.>
<As for my allergic reaction to having my life morph into V5's life, well, I am taking steps to fix things, they will just take some time.>
<Ask anyone who knows anything about anything and they will tell you that anything worth doing, is worth doing right, and that means taking your time.>

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Well that's good to hear. I can hardly stand my life, I don't need you living it 2!
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm

<My wife and I had our first date 4 years ago this week.>
<We celebrated by having a nice meal together, if by 'together' you mean that she was on the computer playing farmville telling me that she will be with me 'in just a second'.>
<I told her that all I really want for Christmas is for her to lay off farmville (not facebook, just farmville) for a whole year.>
<She replied by saying that she wants me to stop coming to AFF and looking at webcomics for a year.>
<All I want is to spend time with my wife! Is that so wrong?>
<I told her that I would not use our computer to get on AFF for the rest of the year, AND all of next year.>
<The catch is that I didn't say that I wouldn't come to AFF, only that I wouldn't use my own computer. I can still use the one at the library.>

The_Brigadier
Captain
Captain
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by The_Brigadier » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 am

Whew! Your company is nice here at AFF and many of us would be bummed to see you go.
♫When playin' Jazz you always has a welcome mat, cuz everybody digs a swingin' kat!♫

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:04 pm

<Good news! My wife just 'blocked' farmville on her facebook page, I will be doing the same to mine the next chance I get, I should have done it 6 months to a year ago!>
<This means that my wife might really be listening to me!>

The_Brigadier
Captain
Captain
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by The_Brigadier » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 am

Alright! :good: Game addiction is never a pretty thing and now that she's quitting, maybe she'll consider doing something more constructive with her time. But beware the withdrawl (if game addicts do have them, which I'm pretty sure they do).
♫When playin' Jazz you always has a welcome mat, cuz everybody digs a swingin' kat!♫

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 am

<My wife says that she isn't quiting farmville for me, she is doing it for herself. Still I am very glad that she is doing it. She says I should wait a week and see how she is doing then.>
<I will not be able to post a lot today, or for the next few days, as I am not using my own computer. Sometimes I am posting by phone, and that is a lot harder to do.>

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:40 pm

<Sadly my wife now weights more than she did when I made these earlier posts. Her health has gone even farther down hill.>
<All the pets I talked about earlier have died. We got the X-Box 360, and have some dance and excercise games...only Fluffy refuses to play them.>
<What can I do when a 430 pound diabetic with sleep apnea refuses to get off the couch, and complanes that I didn't change the channel back to her station after watching the morning news?>
<I still eat oatmeal for breakfast most days...I hate oatmeal, but it is cheap and healthy. I make breakfast and pack my own lunch, then 2/3 of the time I make dinner. Too bad she does the shopping.>
<By the way, as for one of my earlier responces ticking someone off, I heard you and agree with everything you said. It is just that Fluffy refuses to work with me on any of this.>