Real names

Place for all other random discussions
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
73hBakyuunkan
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Real names

Post by 73hBakyuunkan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 pm

my real name is Hui Lyne... d: but people in real life always say that doesn't suit me (it's a really girly chinese name, and i'm anything but), so since i was 13 i've taken to using my online handle (Kero) in real life too. now barely anyone calls me by my real name haha!
Well, since my behaviour always tends to deviate more from that of others, I'd rather call you Hui Lin. Just what IS so "girly" about that name anyway?
Emy. Actually, Emina. But people call me Emy.
I prefer Emina, actually. I read somewhere that when you take two commonplace baby names and smash them together, you can create something truly extraordinary. I'm sure that there's more to you than that rare name. In fact, there's another reason I don't want to call you Emy, but....
My name is Rachel. Really! What's worse is that my parents are divorced (a divorce mess much worse than Rachel the Animorph's), and I have two younger sisters. I always connected to Rachel and how protective of everyone she is...
Well. what I'm more concerned about is what comes out of your mouth. A good warrior girl (not in that sense) needs to be more than just bestial and aggressive if she wishes to survive in any cruel world.
I hate my first name. It's Ashley. I was born in 1988, when "Ashley" was the most common girls' name of the year. And that does NOT include all the different spellings. Nope. Just "Ashley". Ugh...
At least it isn't quite as common nowadays.
I think it might have something to do with a certain someone I know who has allowed those freaking songs to creep into the minds of unknowing, happy-go-lucky youth back when you were in high school. (No, she's not a Controller, what gave you that idea?!) Twisting their commendable, pure-hearted intentions meant to brighten up the paths of many shrouded in darkness into...unbridably unwashed series of stints that only serve to "amuse" the inexcusable dog-like demeanour of men who could have done more charitable, acceptable things with their time!

If this song (this is not one of hers) is any reminder...

We're swallowed up in a vortex of light, without shining at all
Shine through the clouds, pale moon, shine
The stars shine in the distance, it's a lonely man's legend
I don't think anyone could like very much about The Hidden, in fact the reason they call it that is cuz when you put your books on the shelf, you hide that one where nobody can ever find it.

I'd much rather be of the woods. I look horrible in white.

booklover4ever
Gedd

Post by booklover4ever » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 am

My real name is Natalie I was supposed to be call Jason if I was a boy

AgHT
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by AgHT » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello, my name is Agathe (I wish I could explain how to pronounce it, english is not my first language).
And I did not need my parent's permission to post this because I'm 21 already ;)
Also, never used a forum before. Would appreciate help.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 pm

<My name is "Why in the universe are there people on here with less than 10 posts? I know I put a list on here of the top 40 topics, I mean sure it could use updating, but get real people!", you can call me TM for short.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

raine1291
Gedd

Post by raine1291 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:35 am

I'm Lorraine and that's only my second name haha

Solveig
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Solveig » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 am

I was very uncreative back when I signed up here five years ago, so my name first name is literally just my username. Solveig. I am Norwegian.

Yerk406
Gedd

Post by Yerk406 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Im Kevin! (Kevin the Minion was named after me)
Solveig wrote:I was very uncreative back when I signed up here five years ago, so my name first name is literally just my username. Solveig. I am Norwegian.
It may be your actual name, but it is a pretty cool name!

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Tobias_Marco wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 pm
<My name is "Why in the universe are there people on here with less than 10 posts? I know I put a list on here of the top 40 topics, I mean sure it could use updating, but get real people!", you can call me TM for short.>
<...no, that isn't my real name. My parents may be crazy, but they aren't THAT crazy.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20