Assassin's Creed

Discuss about games here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.

Assassin's Creed

Postby Trickster » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 am

Anyone else getting uber excited about Assassin's Creed II? I have my preorder all sorted out and I'm playing Prototype to keep myself occupied but it looks like it's gonna ROCK. Being hugged by someone dressed as Ezio in London didn't do much to stop me being so excited either!
Trickster
Gedd

Re: Assassin's Creed

Postby caldweab » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 am

What system are you playing Assassin's Creed on? I'm waiting for the second one to be ported for the iPhone. I have the first one installed on my iPhone 3GS but I've pretty much beaten that one. Prototype is also a good game, I've played it a few times might actually buy it for my 360 soon
caldweab
Gedd

Favourite Animorph: Jake

Postby AneeshTheGreat » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 am

caldweab wrote:What system are you playing Assassin's Creed on? I'm waiting for the second one to be ported for the iPhone. I have the first one installed on my iPhone 3GS but I've pretty much beaten that one. Prototype is also a good game, I've played it a few times might actually buy it for my 360 soon

iPhone and othre mobile ports aren't the same. I myself have played both Assassin's Creed I and II for Java phones, for Symbian phones (i.e. NGAGE/SISX)(I only), and even for the Nintendo DS, and I for the PC, and sadly none of them came even close to the PC/console versions... There are concepts and missions which are pretty novel, (such as climbing tall towers to map the city) which can never be implemented on the "lower handhelds"... If it were ported to the PSP, it might have had a chance... On a different note, afaik, AC II for iPhone has already been released.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.
AneeshTheGreat
The Dark Passenger
The Dark Passenger

Favourite Animorph: Marco

Postby Elfangor » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:20 pm

I finished ACII last night was the most random and slightly scary ending ever :?

I can't wait for 3!!!!

Don't read if you don't want a spoiler to ACII
Adam and Eve were Assassins? And the actually lived in a futuristic place? And the sun messed with the earths gravity and destroyed everything and Adam and Eve started over again? And WTF? We were made by some random people who were technologically advanced? And we turned against them?
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Postby AneeshTheGreat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 pm

So i'm playing Assassin's Creed Bloodlines on a PSP now... And i must say, it's not TOO bad. The stealth missions are too few (and way too slow) and the fighting sequences are kinda bland, but overall, it's fairly good. I mean considering all the bad reviews it got... Some people even considered it worth buying only to unlock new weapons on Assassin's Creed 2 for the PS3!
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.
AneeshTheGreat
The Dark Passenger
The Dark Passenger

Postby mustangcoltsfan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

ASSASSIN'S CREED II WAS AWESOME...I BEAT IT...A MUST HAVE!!!
mustangcoltsfan
Civilian

Postby capnnerefir » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm

I've been playing ACII lately and I gotta say, I just love it.

Characters = Awesome. The main ones, at least, are very realistic and I completely buy them as individuals. They're consistent, well-developed, and generally likable, particularly Ezio. Great game, definitely.
Guraff image made by my fiancé, Gina, who I love more than anything.

capnnerefir
The Drode
The Drode

Postby AneeshTheGreat » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 am

capnnerefir wrote:I've been playing ACII lately and I gotta say, I just love it.

Characters = Awesome. The main ones, at least, are very realistic and I completely buy them as individuals. They're consistent, well-developed, and generally likable, particularly Ezio. Great game, definitely.

Really? IGN hated Ezio's character... Oh well, waiting for his PSP adventure ( it's been announced! Along with a port of the console version for the Wii), and hoping for a better one than Altair's...
AneeshTheGreat
The Dark Passenger
The Dark Passenger

Postby capnnerefir » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

I gotta disagree with IGN on this one. I felt he was well-developed and very believable. He wasn't the most likable person in the world, but that's part of what made him realistic. He wasn't perfect, but that helped to draw me in.
Guraff image made by my fiancé, Gina, who I love more than anything.

capnnerefir
The Drode
The Drode

Postby Zophar » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 pm

capnnerefir wrote:I gotta disagree with IGN on this one. I felt he was well-developed and very believable. He wasn't the most likable person in the world, but that's part of what made him realistic. He wasn't perfect, but that helped to draw me in.

Never thought I'd root for the Italian guy...
Zophar
Prince
Prince

Favourite Animorph: Ax

Next

Return to Games